40

We all take a few photos and stuff like that, before everyone goes to queue for VIP. This is where me, em, grace and maddy leave Abby, Molly and Phoebe because we have different VIP.

"Girls I'm gonna need you's to have your bags ready to be searched" the security guard say as me and the rest of NTSB who were with me get our tickets out.

"Right once we are in it's soundcheck then m&g" em says tell us what she knows.

"Okay so all head for barrier" I say, not believing that we were going to see them sound check.

"Here we go" grace says running forwards to the security guard.

They check are bags and tickets before we are sent into the arena.

Once we are inside we get to barrier and maddy says "omg where here ahhhh".

"Em...guys watch my stuff I just need to do something quickly" I say putting my bag in front of where I was standing.

"Okay" em says because she was the one next to me. So I grab Reece's penny board and head towards where the backstage area is.

"Excuse miss we can't let you pass without a pass" the security guard stops me by putting her arm in front of me.

"Well could you give this to Joe o'Neil please, it's one of the acts penny board" i say making sure no one heard me.

"Is Joe there" she says into her microphone.

"Yes what would you like" I hear a faint reply coming from her pocket.

"A young lady here looks like a fan, says you need a penny board" she says once again into her mic.

"Oh asks her what her name is"

"What's your name sweetie" the security Guard says.

"My names talya, tell him I'm Lucas's sister" I answer.

"She says she's called talya and that she's Lucas's sister" she says once again into her microphone.

"Tell her to go and enjoy herself and give it to Reece in m&g"

"He says you need to have fun and give it to him when you meet him" she says pointing me back the way I came.

So I skate back to em. Luckily no one saw, because they probs would have questioned why I had a penny board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys sorry this chapters so shit. I'm not really good at writing but I kinda know where I'm going so yeah.

Talya xx