8

"So what do you want to do, we have half an hour before we meet phoebe" I say looking at my phone for the time.

"I was thinking we could go for breakfast" Abby said.

"Yeah sure where would you like to go" I asked her because I wasn't to fussed.

"How about macdonalds" abby suggested.

"Yeah, let's go there" I agree, starting to take the lead to macdonalds.

So we are walking for about 5 mins before we reach macdonalds, its currently empty with it being, like 5 in the morning. Anyways we get to the counter and oder what we want. I ordered 2 hash browns and a medium coke. Abby oders a sausage and egg mac muffin with a medium coke.

We go over to a table, with our food before Abby says, "so talya I haven't seen you in ages, what you been getting up to"

"Oh nothing much, I mean I haven't seen my brother in ages, which is kinda odd" i say taking a bite out of my hash brown.

"Oh where is he?" Abby questions, while eating her meal.

"Oh I think he's down London at the minute but he has been traveling the U.K. With his new friends"

"Oh so do you know what there called" Abby asked curiously.

"Nope, that's all I know and I know that I'll get to see him in London so that's good" I say smiling at the fact I get to see my bother again.

"So I guess we've got to keep the girls away from him then since he is only a year older than you" Abby says with a slight laugh.

"Yeah we will do" I say finishing off my macdonalds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys so I really sorry I haven't posted in a while it's just I have been really busy with school. Also I have been debating weather or not to unpublish this story but I have decided to go along with it.

One more thing I know Abby doesn't like macdonalds but it's probably the only place that's open at 5 am.

Talya xx