Chapter 4-

---about 11 weeks later---

I'm 11 weeks pregnant, my belly shows a little, but not much, and I had told everybody that i was pregnant as soon as I possibly could. I also told them who the father is... And that ended badly...... Yeah....... Lets just say that Harry got kicked, kneed, and punched in the balls, and slapped repeatedly.... And there were some very harsh and rude words yelled at him, but, now its all okay, so that's good. The only bad thing is that people recognize me on the streets or in stores anyway, and soon they'll know I'm pregnant, and that'll suck. I grabbed my keys and purse and walked out to my car. I had a light blue Nissan versa 2014 and I loved it to death, it was my dream car in my absolute favorite color. I hopped in and drove down to the mall. I pulled into a parking spot close to the entrance, pulled my hat down and got out of my car. Right when I got onto the sidewalk, I heard screaming behind me. Crap! Someone tapped me on the shoulder, so I spun on my heels and plastered a smile onto my face. It was a girl around the age of 14 or 15. "Hi" she said excitedly. "Hey" I smiled politely. "Y-you're Hazel right? Niall Horan's daughter?" She smiled. I laughed lightly. "Yes. That's me" I nodded. "Can you sign this?" She asked, holding her phone out. "You want me to sign your case?" I asked, grabbing the sharpie from her. "Yes please" she said giddily. "Alright, what's your name sweetie?" I asked. "Maddie" she said. I nodded and signed her phone case:

"Maddie,

you're awesome! Rock on! 💖

~Hazel M. Horan~"

And I gave it back to her. "Thanks! and by the way, I'm subscribed to you on youtube and you're an incredible singer and guitar player! like, you should be professional" she smiled. "No problem! And awwww, you're so sweet. Thank you for supporting me" I nodded, starting to walk into the mall, when she called me back. "Yes?" I asked, walking back to her. "Can I get a picture with you?" She asked shyly. "Of course" I nodded and smiled. She shrieked excitedly and held her phone out. I slung my arm over her shoulders, we made goofy faces, and she snapped the picture. "Thank you Hazel" she beamed. "No problem Maddie" I smiled, giving her a quick hug and waving as I walked into the mall. "OMG! You're Hazel!" Someone yelled. "Yep, I am" I sighed. I just wanted some time to myself. "Are you pregnant?" The girl asked. My blood ran cold. How did she know?! "Uh... What makes you say that?" I asked, swallowing a lump that was rising in my throat. "Well, you're wearing a shirt that's too small for you, and I know what an 11 week pregnant stomach looks like because my sister is pregnant" she said in a matter-of-fact, smart-ass tone. "Okay... But that doesn't mean I'm pregnant, maybe my stomach is just like this naturally, so don't be making stuff up sweetie" I sassed. "Hoe!" She screamed. That's it! I marched back to her. "Fuck you!" I yelled and stomped on her foot with my 4 inch heels before storming off the other way. When I turned, I saw cameras. Shit! Of course there were paparazzi here! Of fucking course! A few paps followed me and hounded me with pictures and questions. "So, Hazel, are you pregnant?" One asked. "Uh...." I started when my phone started buzzing. Remind me to thank the gods later. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey Haz #2" Harry chirped on the other end. I rolled my eyes. "Hey Haz #1" I laughed lightly. "Soooooooo, whatcha doin?" He asked. "Wellllll, I was going to spend some alone time at the mall, but of course there are paps here, so, so much for that" I responded. "Is that all the yelling I hear in the background?" He asked. "Yep" I said, popping the P. "And guess what they're asking about?" I said. "You being pregnant?" He guessed. He's good at guessing. "Yesssssss" I groaned. He chuckled lowly. "What do I saaaaaaaaaay?" I moaned. "I'll be right there, I'm like 5 minutes away" he laughed. "Alright. Hurry up!" I yelled. "I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying. Sheesh" he joked. "Okay, see you in like 5 minutes" I laughed slightly. "Okayyyyyy" he said. We hung up and I sat down to wait for him. The paparazzi were still snapping pictures and bombarding me with questions. 5 minutes later, Harry showed up and the paparazzi went nuts (as did any fans that were nearby). I stood up from the couch and he slung his arm over my shoulder. "We gonna say it? Or are we gonna keep it from them for a while?" I whispered in his ear. "Follow my lead" he muttered back. I nodded slightly in understanding. "Okay, so she isn't pregnant, so you all can just leave her alone" Harry ordered. "But-" one of the paps started. "But nothing, she's not pregnant, okay? Let. It. Go" Harry cut him off. "But she-" "but nothing!" I stepped in. "Come on Hazel" Harry whispered huskily, dragging me away from the paps and fans. "Thanks for saving my arse back there" I said. "I gotta look out for my favorite girl, don't I?" He smiled cheekily. I grinned and pecked his cheek as we walked towards the food court. "Hungry?" He questioned. I nodded. We ordered Taco Bell, ate, and shopped around for a while. It was fun. We flipped off a few paparazzi and posed goofily for some pics before we left. "I'll just take my car back to my place. I'll see you later Haz #1" I joked as we walked out towards our cars. "Alright. I'll see you later Haz #2" he laughed, kissing my lips gently. "Love you!" I yelled after him as I climbed into my car. "Love you too!" He screamed back. I rolled my eyes and turned the radio on, singing along to the song Timber by Pitbull ft. Ke$ha as I drove towards my apartment. I drummed my fingers along to the song as I sang. I eased to a stop and hummed to myself, waiting for the lyrics to fill the car and for the light to turn green. The light changed and I pushed the gas, singing again as I drove up the road. As I passed an intersection, another car sped towards me, so I picked up speed so I wouldn't get hit, no such luck, the car swerved and hit the back half of my car. "Not my carrrrrrr" I moaned to myself before another car plowed into me. My car spun and hit a wall. The sound of shattering glass and the song Glory and Gore by Lorde filled my ears "Shit! My baby!" Is all I could think before everything faded to black.

A/N: SORRY ITS KINDA SHORT, BUTTTTT, I WANTED SOME DRAMA AND IM THINKING ABOUT THE MOVIE GIMME SHELTER, SO THAT'S WHERE I GOT AN IDEA FOR A CAR CRASH, YOU'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS LATERRRRRRR. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!