Chapter 3-

• Dedicated to http://pinterest.com/pin/188377196884146111/

NOTE- I AM REALLY INTO THIS STORY, SO I'LL BE UPDATING IT A LOT (probably) SO... YEAH. YAAY! FEEDBACK PLZZZZ. LUV U!

-----------------------------------

Chapter 3-

💗Hazel💗

"Hey daddy" I faked a smile as I answered Skype. "Hey. What are you up to?" He asked. "Oh. Um...nothing. Just a little under the weather. I'm fine though" I nodded. "HI!" Maia screamed, jumping behind me. "And this is Maia" I laughed. "Hi Maia" dad waved. "Helloooooooooooooo" Maia sang. She's insane. "Sorry about her, she's clinically insane" I joked. "Am not!" She slapped my arm playfully. "Ow?" I joked. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go to an amusement park today, but if you're sick-" "no no no. I'm okay. Can Maia come?" I asked. "Sure" dad grinned. "We'll pick you up in 30 minutes okay?" "OKAY!" Maia and I screamed at the same time. "Love you" he laughed. "Love you too!" I grinned and hung up Skype. "We need to get ready. And fast. We only have half an hour!" Maia yelled, pulling me out of the chair. She's such a girly girl. I threw a bathing suit onto my bed. It was a bikini with a green, white, and orange top that said Ireland in pink letters and a green bottoms. IRELAND! Sorry, got excited there. I slipped it on and grabbed a flowy tank top and jean short shorts. "You are such an Irish girl" Maia laughed. "Well yeah... I'm 90% Irish and 10% British" I shrugged. "Nothing wrong with that" she grinned, searching through bathing suits. She settled on a one piece with the British flag on it and 2 holes in the sides to show off her tiny waist. She pulled it on and then her clothes over it. We slipped flip flops on and went to do our hair. I fish-tail braided my hair and Maia pigtail braided hers. I let a few strands frame my face as I grabbed my small backpack and put some money and my phone in it. By then, it was time to leave. My dad rung the doorbell and Maia and I bolted down the stairs and to the door. "Hi" I smiled. "Hey girls. Come on" he laughed as we ran out to the car. It was extremely warm for late January- 77 degrees. I blame global warming. I took my phone out and started listening to Does He Know by One Direction. Yeah... I love my dad's band. Can you blame me? "Haz #2" Harry smacked my leg to get my attention over the loud music. "What?" I asked, pulling an earbud out. "Do you know how loud that music is?" He laughed. "No...." I said. "We can hear the lyrics perfectly from up here" Louis added. "Whoops?" I laughed, turning my music down. "Take your earbuds out and let us all listen to your music" Maia suggested. "Okay" I shrugged, unplugging my earbuds and starting the song over, cause why not? I turned it up so everyone could hear it perfectly. Everyone started singing the lyrics really loudly and soon we all were having a singing "competition". "We have to pick up El" dad called over the music. "YAY!" I screamed. I loved El, she was such an awesome person. The music was still blasting when we got to El's place. "Good god, I could hear that music from inside Hazel" she laughed, climbing in next to me and Maia. "Hey" Louis smiled, climbing into the back just to kiss her. Maia and I took it upon ourselves to give a chorus of 'awwwwwwws'. A minute later, Louis was in the front again and Maia, El, and I were cracking jokes. "I'm hungry" I complained after 15 more minutes. "God Niall, she is your daughter" Harry joked. "Yep. Well we can stop at a McDonalds or something" dad said. "I want Arby's" El whined. "Okay. Everyone up for getting Arby's?" Louis asked. We all chorused "yes". And soon enough, we had food. "YAY!" I squealed, taking a bite of my chicken sandwich. I really am my father's daughter. We listened to some Avril Lavigne as we drove closer and closer to the amusement park.

---

"Lets go on thunder rapids" I said. "Yes!" Maia screamed, running ahead towards the ride. It was our favorite ride ever. "Is this ride fast?" El asked the guy in charge of the ride. He shrugged. "Find out for yourself little Miss" he said. "Thanks" she grumbled as we all piled into one of the tubes with 8 chairs in it. We all fit into one tube because there were 8 of us and 8 seats, so it was perfect. "Put the seat belts on please" the man sighed. He must hate his job. "Why?" El questioned. "You wanna fall out?" He asked. "No..." She said quietly, putting her seat belt on. We all put our seat belts on and the guy made sure they were secure and then hopped out just as the ride started. "Everyone DOES have a change of clothes right?" I smirked. "Why....?" Dad questioned. Maia and I exchanged evil glares. "No reason..." She laughed sinisterly. "Oh god" Zayn rolled his eyes. "So dramatic" Liam agreed. "Are we? Are we really?" I quirked an eyebrow. The ride went up the "conveyer belt" and Maia and I giggled as we knew exactly how this ride went and everyone else had no clue what they were in for. El screamed as we reached the top of the conveyer belt (there was a really small drop, but it looked big). Louis laughed hysterically. "El, you're such a baby" he laughed. Just then, we spun extremely fast around the corner and we all screamed, Louis being the loudest. "Who's the baby now?" El smirked. "NICE ONE!" I high-fived her. We spun again and Harry got absolutely drenched. "That's why we asked if everyone had a change of clothes" Maia laughed. We kept spinning and I got absolutely drenched. "COLD. FRIGGIN. WATER!" I squealed. "HA!" Harry laughed, getting splashed again. "Oh COME ON!" He screamed, cracking a smile. "Hazel, I dare you to start screaming the lyrics to the sing Hot at the top of your lungs" Zayn challenged. "Sure" I shrugged.