Daddy's Little Girl (1D)

Hi there. My name is Hazel. I am 17 years old. Blonde hair, really light blue eyes that tend to change colors (blue to grey, to greenish). I love to sing and dance. I love my friends. I don't really know much about my family. Well, except that my daddy is Niall Horan. Yep, THE Niall Horan. We talk a lot, but I think the last time I saw him was when I was... Um... 2 (?). Yeah.... He's busy, soooooooooooooooo.... I don't live with him, but that's okay I guess. I live on my own, my mom left when I was 13. So, I take care of myself. I don't need her. But I do need my dad. I mean, I need to see him again. And I'm determined to.

Chapter 1-

💖~Hazel~💖

I sat in my room strumming on my guitar, singing a song that i wrote called Why.

"Why, do you always do this to me? Why, couldn't you just see through me? How come, you act like this? Like you just don't care at all? Do you expect me to believe I was the only one to fall? I can feel I can feel you near me, even though you're far away. I can feel, I can feel you baby, why. It's not supposed to hurt this way. I need you I need you more and more each day. It's not supposed to hurt this way, I need you, I need you, i need you-"

my singing and playing the guitar were cut off by my cell phone ringing. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey baby girl" my dad responded. "Daddy!" I squealed. "Hey princess. How are you?" He chuckled. "I'm okay. Just playing some guitar and singing a song I wrote" I said, taking a sip of my water. "Nice. Taking after your old man huh?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Sure daddy" I smiled. "How are you?" I asked. " Im good. Busy, but good. I wanna hear you sing" he requested. "M'kay. I'll just continue from where I was in the song I guess" I agreed. I put my phone on speaker and started strumming and singing again:

"Hey, listen to what we're not saying. Let's play, a different game than what we're playing. Try, to look at me and really see my heart. Do you expect me to believe I'm gonna let us fall apart? I can feel I can feel you near me, even when you're far away. I can feel I can feel you baby, why? It's not supposed to hurt this way. I need you I need you, more and more each day. It's not supposed to hurt this way I need you, I need you, I need you. Tell me, are you and me still together? Tell me, you think we can last forever? Tell me, why. So go and think about whatever you need to think about. Go on and dream about whatever you need to dream about. And come back to me when you know just how you feel, you feel. I can feel I can feel you near me, even though you're far away. I can feel I can feel you baby, why. It's not supposed to hurt this way, I need you I need you more and more each day. It's not supposed to hurt this way, I need you, I need you, I need you. Tell me are you and me still together? Tell me, do you think we could last forever? Tell me, why" I finished.

"You get your talent from me you know?" Dad laughed. "Be serious, am I any good?" I asked. "Hazel Marie Horan, if you don't know how talented you are, you're deaf" he said in all seriousness. "Thank you" I blushed. Luckily he couldn't see that. "I wanna see you" I said, keeping the phone on speaker since I live all alone. "I know baby girl. I wanna see you too. Tell ya what, when I get a break, I'll come see you" he responded. "Really?!" I grinned. "Yeah. Anything for my little girl" he said. "Daddy, I'm 17, I'm not little anymore" I smiled. "God. 17. Where did the time go?" He sighed. "Dunno" I shrugged. It felt like he was in the room. "Can we Skype or FaceTime? I need to see your beautiful face" he said. "Sure. I'll Skype you" I said, logging into Skype on my computer and video calling him. He answered and I hung up my cell phone. "Hi" I waved, tucking my long blonde-green-streaked hair behind my ear. "Hey" he waved back. "You've gotten so big since I saw you last" he said. "Well I'd hope so, I was what, 2 last time I saw you?" I laughed. "Yeah. Thereabouts" he nodded in agreement. "So are you out on your own yet?" He questioned. "Yeah. Have been since I was 13" I sighed and smiled sadly. "Why 13?" He furrowed his blonde eyebrows. "Oh. Mom left" I rolled my eyes. ""You're mother. Something else, she is" dad shook his head. "Yeah. Piece of work" I laughed in agreement. "Anyway, any boys in your life yet?" He changed subjects. I blushed. "Yes..." I giggled, looking at my feet. "Details?" He prodded. Typical dad behavior. "Well... His name is Josh. He's 18. The sweetest guy ever and the most romantic too. He's so caring and funny. He's crazy, but he's incredibly smart. Here, I have a picture" I smiled, grabbing the photo of me and my boyfriend of 3 months. I held the photo up so dad could see it. Josh had sandy brown hair, tanned skin, and sparkling green eyes. I loved him to pieces. "Nice looking guy you got there Hazel" dad nodded. "Thank you" I blushed. "As long as he treats you right" he added. "Yes daddy. Of course" I grinned. "So, what are you up to today?" I asked. "Going out to lunch with the boys. Interview. Um..... I think that's it. After that, I can maybe swing by and see you" he answered. "OHMYGOD! That would be amazing!" I shouted and bounced up and down in my seat. "Okay okay. Settle down" he laughed, his bright blue eyes sparkling. The song Hello Kitty was on the radio and my dad rolled his eyes. "What?" I laughed. "The songs you listen to" he shook his head and smiled. Then, just to drive him crazy, I started singing the song at the top of my lungs and dancing around the room in my jean short shorts and London tank top. He laughed and I sat back down, taking a big sip of my water. "Dancing like a maniac is exhausting. I don't know how you guys do it so much" I panted. "Hey! That's only Louis who dances like a maniac 24/7" he chuckled jokingly. "IS THAT HAZEL?" Louis screamed, barging into dad's room. "Hey Lou" I laughed and waved. "Hey kiddo, haven't seen you in forever, how old are you now? 15?" He waved and smiled back. "Lou. I'm 17" I nodded. "Holy carrots! Niall, did you know your daughter was 17?!" He gasped. "Um, yeah..." Dad nodded and laughed. "Well ok then... Well we gotta go to the interview and to lunch now" Louis responded. "Okay. Hazel, I'll see you later this afternoon angel" he said and blew a kiss. "Bye daddy. Have fun. Bye Lou. Say hi to the others for me" I waved. "You're going to see her later?! CAN I COME?" Louis asked. I rolled my eyes. "Sure" I smiled. "Bring the other boys too, and Lou, you can bring El if you wanna" I invited. "Cool, see ya later kiddo!" He waved and ran out the door. "Alright my talented little munchkin, I will see you later" dad said. "Kay. Bye daddy. Excited for later today" I grinned. "Me too sweetie. See ya later. Love you." "Love you too." And with that, we hung up Skype and I went back to singing and dancing around my room. I was beyond excited.