Chapter 2

The first weekend of the last term just past and I'm making my way with Emma to they stables to get ready for our jumping class ,when we got there we tacked up our horses ,we then lean then to the inside arena where mis Ross was waiting for us we were the first so we warmed up ,then Lora Amy and George came in .

" ok as you can see I have set up a jumping course it is a normal course of our normal night but here is the catch I was you to take you stirrups of ,and then jump the course "

The jumping class was getting quite hard and it had been only two weeks ,even though the end of term was far away I could tell the top years were working very hard ,in Western class I was top in the class with Jason close behind and we were practicing everything we learned and today we were going to recap on barrel racing ,everyone had gone up ,then the doors opened and raven ran out knowing what she had to do ,we went round all the barrels at her normal speed not her fastest but we like to save that for shows .

I haven't been working raven in the morning because I wanted to ease her back into working but this morning I wanted to ride out with her it was early Saturday and everyone usually sleep in except the top years .

When I got to raven I gave her a quite groom down ,and jumped on her back with our anything not even a neck rope but I felt like it ,I took the lower past of her mane and split it in two for each hand and didn't even lead her she new where to go even I was surprised ,I didn't lead her ether when we were out I saw people in the arenas and was about to lead her the other way when she already got in a walk .

The whole way I didn't lead her ,she walked over to the meadows then got in a canter and I wanted to see where she was going.

We ran across the meadows and came to the first cross country course we did the high one she ran straight to the first jump ,galloping across to the next she stretched out her strides before slowing down a bit to the next jump when we got to the forest ,raven felt like she did when we first got her happy energetic and keeping me safe on her back .

We were running like mad jumping high jumps with room to spare at top speed ,taking sharp turned to the next jump and through the water we got splashed and smoked ,when we came out raven kept running she ran so fast I dry and I trusted her that I wouldn't fall of .

When raven finally stoped raven was still full of energy ,I guided her to a trough of water and praised her for her run when the last person I thought to see came up after me Soweto g and pit of breath

" whet are you doing here ,thought you would still be sleeping "

" I ...was...fol..lowing.....you"

" why "

" just ..give...me ...a sec "

A little of breath Emma said letting thunder drink who looked like her did hid work out for the whole week

" so "

" well I saw a mad women riding bare back on a black horse so I though hey that is my best friend and roommate,many I can ride with her and we were only walking so thunder was now we're never finished the we followed you we didn't jump anything ,yet here we are dyeing and you have belly broken a sweat "

" well I used to ride out with raven a lot and she built up a lot of stamina ,like a lot so yeah "

The next day me and Emma along with Kat went to town on horse back ,when we got there the two girls went to a cloths shop and I went to my favourite horse supply store .

I had been walking around for a bit when I fund what I was looking for a new black western bridal and martingale .

I bought them and went back to where raven was tied up I out my new tack in her saddle bag she that I had put on her knowing I was buying some tack .