Twelve 》Dragon Breath. (Glory Willson)

After first touching Ricky's dragon threw his skin I had been begging him to show me what is looked like and how big it was. Finally he gave in last night and promised to show me today after breakfast. Ricky was standing in the kitchen in nothing but tight black boxers that made my mouth water. Ricky said he was giving my body time to heal from the last time so no matter how much I craved him, I was being made to wait. At the same time I was greatful that he wasn't pushing me to have sex with him constantly. Ricky finished cooking and brought a few plates to the table. There was fruits and vegetables on one plate and on another plate there was pancakes and bacon. He fed me chunks of fruits and bits of the pancakes with the bacon. After breakfast I got a little bit dizzy and held onto the counter top.

"Little one are you okay?" Ricky said his voice full of concern.
"Yeah I just got a little bit dizzy but I'm alright now."
"Hmmm, okay. Please tell me if you start to feel like that again."
"Don't worry I'll let you know."

Ricky took my hand and we walked outside to the backyard. He took of his clothing before he backed a few feet away from me and I watched as he shifted, his dragon.

The Dragon was a beautiful royal blue color with an opal breast plate. I walked closer to the beast letting my hands run over the parts of his underbelly I could reach. It grunted and shrunk down so that I could pet him all over. I ran my hand over his nose and his mouth and he stuck his tounge out and licked my fingers. I gasped at the warning sensation of his spit on my fingers. I found it so cool and amazing that he could drink his dragon down at will.

"I have so much to ask you about your dragon, that was amazing." I said the excitement practically pouring from my pores, He let out a deep huff of air as to say later. I keep running my hand over his scales amazed. He breathed on me and my nose wrinkled at the smell of his dragon breath.

"What else can you do?" I said laying my head on his shoulder.

He let out a huff and I watched as he opened his mouth and puffed out a little bit of fire onto the ground. He started to walk away from me and he went and ground a mineral rich stones and he melted them down until they were clear. He set them on the ground and I went over to them and stuck my hand out to touch them. He turned and slapped one of his feet over the clear stones. I looked at him and frowned.

He quickly shifted and spoke.

" You could have burned yourself, those are extremely hot still."
"But you touched them" I whined.
"I am a dragon they aren't hot to me. but they would burn your soft skin."
"Can I have them though?"
"Of course, but I'm carrying them home."
"Okay, I don't mind as long as I get to keep them."

He slipped his clothing back on and took my hand dragging me back into the house. He grabbed two water bottles and two bags of chips. we went and sat on the couch in the living room. He smiled as he sipped his waterbottle, he swallowed his sip of water and spoke.

" So you had some questions?"
"Oh my gosh yes, I have so many."
"Ask away then love."
"Does your dragon fly?"
"Yes my dragon can fly."
"How far can you breathe fire?"
"I am not quite sure little one, I've never measured but I would say a good distance."
"Can I ride on your dragon next time?"
"Sure little one, If you remember to ask next time."
"Yay, I'm so excited for that."

He chuckled and pulled me to his side kissing my forehead.

"Geez your so cute little one."

I blushed and hide your face in his side. He laid back and pulled me onto his chest. He handed me the clear stones and I looked at them. There was two perfect stones, One for him one for me. I leaned down and kissed him quickly before running off to the room that held all my trinkets.

I had wire and string, I could make us both beautiful necklaces.