Two 》 Oh Crap. (Glory Willson)

Normally after your kidnapped or stolen you freak out, however not I.  My biggest concern was getting that curtain closed, that giant fireball in the was bothering my eyes. 

The dragon was not a bad looking fellow. He was definitely male, and much taller then I, I pegged him to be about seven foot. He was built, you could see is muscles ripple under his clothing. The Sandy colored hair that laid ruffled on his  head really complimented his lightly tanned skin and bright silver eyes. Even from how far I was from him is was like the silver colour of his eyes waved and swirled around his pitch irises.

"You smell of blood, Thus meaning you injured yourself." He spoke deeply, his voice held power as I expected. What I didn't expect was the sheer velvet sound that licked at my pleasure sensors and made me aroused.

As if remembering I did hurt myself I held my arm up and blood rolled down my wrist, I wasn't bleeding heavily, but from long I had left my arm to rest in the same position caused the blood to pool.

He walked over slowly, as of he was afraid I would be wild and freak out.

" Well you're coming this way, could you potentially close your curtain so that the giant ball of fire doesn't roast my eyeball like marshmallows. Please dragon."

He walked over and closed the curtains before he spoke.

"My name is Ricky Shine, Yours is what half-breed?"

I raised my eyebrow at the tone of his voice,

"Glory."

He sighed before getting closer. He grabbed my chin roughly and held me so that our eyes locked.

" When I ask a question I demand a full answer, now what is your name."

"Glory Willson."

He nodded and let go of my chin. He sat on the bed and looked at my wrist, after cleaning my hand with a pillowcase he determined my wrist would be perfectly fine.

" Are you fertile Glory?"

Boy did that ever piss me off.

" Do you just assume because I am a smaller male that I have the ability to reproduce, what if I don't, because what then asshole."

He didn't even bat an eyelash as he spoke cruel words.

"Then you are no use to me as a mate, your only job is to provide me with an heir and lay down and please me."

The anger I felt for this male just increased by one thousand percent. I was shaking I was so angry, if he took these cuffs off I would strangle the life out of him.

He turned to leave and I wanted the last word.

"An as for your question you jackass, yes I can reproduce and yes I am fertile but the likes of you will never get to see that because I won't bare any children for you, you repulsive asshole."

That really got under his scales, he stormed out and slammed the giant iron door.

Well, there goes my chance of escaping.

--------------------------------------------

My stomach growled in protest of not being fed in hours. Probably over eighteen hours.

When the door opened I hissed at the Dragon. He brought a plate of food and cup of what smelt like water from here.

He set the plate on the bed and undid the cuff.

" Don't get food on my bed."

Fuck You, I took a hand full of fresh green peas and smeared them on the white colored comforter.

I watched as he clearly started to get pissed. But I didn't stop there, I ate the food like an animal and then used the blanket to wipe my hands off on.

My own fathers would have beat my ass if they had seen that.

I burped and slipped the plate off the bed and watched as it shattered on the floor. Once again the dragon stormed out of the room in a fit of anger.

I smiled and was pleased with myself until the dragon came back with silver coins, they wouldn't burn me but they made me itchy and irritated.

I hissed the closer he got with the coins, I knew they were silver by the smell of earth they gave off, each metal smelled different.

He grabbed the cuff and stuck the coins in his mouth before he pulled the semi-melted coin out. He melted then to the inside of the cuff and snapped it around my ankle. It was really tight and made my skin crawl instantly 

Somewhere, this had to be illegal for him to do to me, his mate.