I Can and I Hopefully Will

Hey guys, so finally summer!!!! Woooooo!!! Sorry for the not right away update, but you probably expected that of me 😂😂😂 At least the some of people who has been with me since the very beginning. "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..." sorry, sorry I just had too. Love Star Wars ❤️❤️❤️ and technically it's.... DISNEYYYY 😘 So this is going to be an extra long chapter for you guys. So I hope you guys like it 😊. Like, Follow, Comment (because your comments are awesome👏)
And Share my Disney Nerds!! ❤️❤️
____________________________________

3rd Person P.O.V
--------------------------------------------------------------

Phil was down in the arena with Pegasus both of them feeling like the twins pulled you and Hercules apart. The time Phil spent knowing you, he finally realized how much you guys are meant to be. Phil found that out, by the glowing, 'H' scar of yours. Phil has done some research behind you and Hercules back. He found out that the mark of the 'H' imprinted on you was a soulmate mark, but Phil also noticed that when (Y/N) was near Hercules you felt pain, a sparking pain. But that was the confusing part to Phil, because if it was a soulmate mark then it would want them to be together, not apart.

Then Phil realized something, the lines across your scar, someone tampered with it. But it had to be someone with power and access to (Y/N). With that he had no knowledge of who.

"Phil! Phil! Where is (Y/N)?!" Hercules asked frantically as Phil looked at Hercules.
Phil was preparing to tell Hercules what he found out and what he assumes the events are going to be.

"Kid ... we gotta talk." Phil says upsettingly.
"Oh, Phil. I just had the greatest day of my life! I-I know what I have to do now. I have to... to tell her. I-I can't stop thinking about (Y/N)." Hercules sighs. "She's somethin' else."

Phil yells at Hercules trying to get his attention, "Kid! I'm tryin' to talk to ya! Will you come here and listen?"
"Aw Phil, I-I have to find (Y/N). I have to tell her everything, I have to!" As Hercules was running to Phil asking where you were. A happy day for Hercules, but not so much for Pegasus.

Meanwhile, outside a little barn near the arena Pegasus was eating some bird feed. A little before dinner snack. But Pegasus got distracted when a beautiful pink  Pegasus mare appeared, making Pegasus forget all about his birdseed. As Pegasus is left love struck and follows the mare into a stable, where she then turns breaks apart. As Pegasus is put into a state of fear and shock, the mare turns into Pain and Panic.

As Pain screams, "Gotcha!" While both Pain and Panic lunge at Pegasus tying him up.

------------------- Back in the stadium ------------------

Phil tries to tell Hercules what he knows, but Hercules is way off focus. "Ah, very nice! What I'm trying to say is --"

As Hercules jumps in saying, "That if it hadn't been for this mission and you, I never would have met her. Or got to love her like I do now. Oh, I owe ya big time, little guy, I do." Hercules says hugging Phil smiling like a big idiot. (An adorable idiot 😂 😉)

Phil starts getting more and more aggravated as he keeps trying to get Hercules attention, "Will you just knock it off for a couple of seconds?"

Then Hercules speaks up again joyfully, "Rule #38, come on, Phil, keep them up there, huh? Phil, I got two words for ya: duck!" As he punches playfully out at Phil, who ducks the blow.

Now Phil is really getting ticked off, "Listen to me! She's --"
As Hercules pipes in, "A dream come true?"
Phil says, "Not exactly ..."
While Hercules asks, "More beautiful than Aphrodite?"
"Aside from that!" Phil yells.
Then Hercules starts, "The most wonderful --"
As Phil finally loses it. "She's unattainable. She's can't be with you!"
As Hercules looks at Phil with a sad look, that turns into a awkward laugh, "Aw, come on -- stop kiddin' around."