Troubled Twins

Hey Guys Disney _Reader Here!!, Sorry for the long wait. I've been having a soccer tournament and choir tournament back to back, but I am so ecstatic to finally be able to update for you guys 😜
Comment, Like and Follow ❤🙏
Peace out ✌️ My Peeps 🐥

Third Person P.O.V
------------------------------------------------------------
       Meg and Megakles walked into the forest, going further and further where mostly everything is swallowed by darkness, except for a little sliver of sunlight. Megakles rakes his hand though his hair when his sister saw to small animals. "Aww ... how cute.  A couple of rodents lookin' for a theme park." She said with a strong sarcastic tone. Megakles chucked a bit. The so- called bunny then said "Who you callin' a rodent, sister?  I'm a bunny!"
The so-called gopher next to the bunny said "A-and I'm his gopher!"

As they said that they turned into Pain and Panic. Hades' two notorious and idiotic sidekicks.             "Ta-dah!" Pain and Panic said together posing with jazz hands. Megakles looks at them and sighs out of annoyance and said in his raspy voice, "I thought I smelled a rat." Then Hades appeared out of now and says, "Meg .... ah .... Megakles"
"Speak of the devil." Megakles says as he sees Hades pull his sister close to him. Then Hades continues saying, "Meg, my little flower,  Megakles, my little snake, my little *nut* Meg.  What exactly happened here?  I thought you two were gonna persuade the river guardian to join my team for the uprising, and here I am kind of river guardian-less."

As Meg doesn't look at Hades she says, "We gave it our it best shot ..."
Then Megakles puts in saying harshly, "... but he made Meg an offer we had to refuse on."
Hades then continues saying,  "Fine." Calmly, then goes on saying, "So instead of subtracting two years from both of your sentences, hey, I'm gonna double it for the two of you, okay?  Give that your best shot.
Meg then says angrily looking at Hades and her brother,  "Look, it wasn't my fault, it was this Wonderboy, Hercules."
And then Megakles adds in, "And his Wondergirl sidekick (Y/N) and ooooh was she something" while sighing in the distance.

In the background Panic was pacing around nervously, "Hercules ... why does that name ring a bell?" Then Pain interjects saying, "I don't know ... maybe we owe him money?" Hades turned over to the twins asking angrily, "What was that names again?" Megakles answers saying, "Hercules and (Y/N)." After those two names were spoken Hades flares into his red flames again and looks over towards Pain and Panic.  Meg looks in the distance unamused saying, "He comes on with this big innocent farm boy routine, but I could see through that in a Peloponnesian minute."
Then Pain starts to remember what happened those many many years ago and froze saying, "Wait a minute. Wasn't Hercules the name of that kid we were s'posed to --"
Pain and Panic screamed at the same time in fear, "Oh, my gods!" As Panic yells, "Run for it!" They both start running away, but unfortunately for them, Hades grabbed them by the tails and dragged them back towards him. Megakles chuckles a bit at this and Meg just rolls her eyes.

Hades hisses out to the two horrible henchmen, "So you took care of him, huh?  'Dead as a doornail' .
Weren't those your *exact* words?"
Then Pain squeaks out saying, "This might be a different Hercules and (Y/N)." Panic cuts in saying, "Yeah!  I mean Hercules and (Y/N) are very popular names nowawadays!" The last few words Panic says comes out strangled as Hades tightens his hold.
Pain interjects saying, "Remember, like, a few years ago, every other boy was named Jason, and the girls were all named Brittany?"
Then Hades says sternly with a roaring rage, "I'm about to rearrange the cosmos ... and the one schmiel..." In the middle of his sentence he throws Pain and Panic to the ground.
And those who can louse it up are waltzing around in the woods!" He yells at this last part with a full passion of hatred and rage and he explodes into red flames, destroying all the trees and things around him.