Tasha clearly doesn’t have those worries. Eventually, she pulls herself out of the car, joining Willow and I.

‘Why the dreamy expression, Zo?’ she asks me.

Dreamy? Me? Never.

‘Are you still thinking about Levi?!’ Willow asks quickly, without thinking. Tasha’s face lights up.

‘Levi?!’ she repeats, turning on me to study my reaction. My cheeks flush.

‘No! I was just thinking about the band!’ I protest.

Tasha looks entirely unconvinced. ‘I don’t believe you.’

‘Fine,’ I reply. ‘You don’t have to believe me.’

‘You clearly were thinking about Levi and you getting naughty together,’ Tasha tells me, rolling her eyes at Willow, who’s looking rather guilty.

‘Sorry for bringing Him up, Zo,’ she murmurs. ‘I forget it’s still a delicate subject.’

‘Don’t worry about it,’ I reply. ‘He shouldn’t be a delicate subject anymore, we’re band mates.’

‘And ex lovers,’ Tasha adds, her eyes glinting wickedly.

I give her a shove. ‘We don’t have to remind ourselves of that.’

Tash raises an eyebrow. ‘Well, you tell me,’ she replies. ‘If you ever feel like reminding yourself, I’m sure he’ll be willing to oblige.’

I shake my head at her. ‘We’re not all as lusty as you, Tash.’

‘I’m not that bad!’ she protests. ‘I didn’t even stay over at his house last night! That’s good girl behaviour!’

‘Not that bad?!’ I repeat, in disbelief. ‘We saw that display of saliva sharing what, two minutes ago!’

‘That was… a good bye,’ Tasha responds, folding her arms. ‘And if my mum asks, Zo, I’m sleeping round yours tonight, okay?’

‘What? Oh, Kieran’s?’

Tasha nods.

‘My point exactly,’ I say, shaking my head. ‘You’re too scandalous for your own good.’

‘It’s fun!’ she informs me. ‘You should try it…’ she pauses, looking devilishly at me. ‘With Levi.’

‘Oh ha ha,’ I reply, giving her another light shove. ‘Don’t make me laugh.’

‘I’m sure that’s not what you’d be doing,’ Tash replies, with a brilliant smile. ‘I think you’d be screaming.’

‘Screaming?’ Willow repeats, looking puzzled.

‘Yep,’ Tasha continues. ‘Screaming his name, Zoey.’

‘Excuse me!’ I protest. ‘What about him being my ex-lover?!’

‘You can’t fool me,’ Tash replies. ‘I’ve seen the sexual tension between you, babe. You’ll totally end up in bed together.’

I sigh. Sometimes, you just can’t win with Tasha. ‘Well, you’re wrong.’

She shakes her head. ‘I’m right, Zoey, and you know it.’  With a wink, she links arms with Willow and I, and marches us off to the common room. That’s the thing with Tash. You can’t help but love her, however scandalous she is.

*

‘So everyone’s ready for the gig?’ Matt asks. ‘Sunday, remember?’

‘Yes, Matt,’ Jamie says. ‘You’ve only told us, what, four times-’