Cocktail Party-Night 1

**Alicia POV**

Those girls are beautiful. Wow, I'd hate to be Prince right about now.

I stayed there and made conversation with some of the ladies. After we talked for so long I started to ease up into my normal self.

At least about an hour or less later we were informed that we had to go to a cocktail party.

Right now, I am getting ready for the cocktail party that Prince arranged for all the ladies. Still nervous as ever, probably sweating bullets, no matter how much I try to convince myself that I will do great my nerves still get the best of me.

Letting out a deep sigh, I walk over to the mirror checking out my dress.

Hmm I'm looking pretty good if I do say so myself

Putting on my earrings and my other jewelry, spraying myself with my favorite vanilla and lavender scented perfume, I feel like I'm ready to go.

Letting out a long and deep breathy sigh, I said a silent prayer before officially walking out of the room.

While making my way to the room where they told me the party would be held, I take that time to look around at some of the pictures that Prince had on the wall. Most of them were him when he was younger.

As I turned a corner, not really paying attention and too busy looking at the pictures and what not, I bump into someone and fell down flat on my ass.

I put my hand on my temples trying to stop the pain in my head.

"I am so sorry I wasn't paying attention." I said looking up to be met with the perfect amber pools that we all love.

Prince grabbed my hand and helped me up. It took me a minute to regain my balance.

"I'm sorry." I said again.

"You're good. No need to apologize." His deep voice said sweetly.

"Well I'll see you at the cocktail party." I said.

"Looking forward to it." He smiles and continues his journey.

I smile and continue going forward towards the NPG Room, I think that's what it's called.

Placing my hand on the knob and going in, I looked and saw all the beautiful decorations and the music was so soothing in the background.

I could get use to this, walking in farther I see that some of the ladies have already made it.

**Keia POV**