Rules & Timeframes

Could U Be

Could U Be...The One?

**contest has ended...thank you to those who competed.**

Hello ladies...if you're here, then you've already heard the rumors. You all know what I'm talking about... #winkwink #pointstoabovearticle

Well I'm here to tell you...#whispers The rumors are true.

P is looking for a certain someone to spend his life with. Could that be you...?

If you're interested, please submit your dating profile below via messaging to my inbox by Saturday, May 20th for your chance to meet Prince directly at his Paisley Park estate in Chanhassan, MN to begin the adventure of a lifetime.

All you need to be is single, female and over the age of 21 to qualify.

So get your cocktail dresses, and your travel gear ready. The adventure of a lifetime awaits...and who knows? U just might be The One...;)

Dating Profile

Name:

Age:

Location:

Height/build:

Profession:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Some of my talents:

Some of my faults are:

How I would best describe myself:

What I am looking for in a partner:

Anything else you'd like us to know: (optional)

__

Rules & Timeframes

With the fun part out of the way...now it's time for the nitty gritty. With April being over, and spring in full effect...I thought it'd be nice to shift back into a brighter mindset by starting a writing round robin for any interested parties.

A few days of chatting later, and this idea was born. As some of you have already guessed, this is going to be somewhat patterned after the existing Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise, but with a few tweaks along the way to keep things interesting.

Whether you're an existing writer, or would simply like to give writing a try for the first time, this is the place for you.

If you're interested in participating in this round robin (and for a chance to win P's heart), simply fill out a dating profile and submit it to me via Wattpad messaging by no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on May 20. You can create a new character, use an existing character, or even base the profile on yourself if you so choose...it's completely up to you.

The only rules in place for characters/writers is that the characters need to be at least 21 years of age, and that extreme physical violence between any of the characters will not be tolerated. Everything else...including rumor spreading, shade, drunkenness, rowdiness, skankiness is all fair game.