Chapter 2: 5sos?

The three boys walk up to Luke. They plonk some pizza down on the ground and two of them sit down beside it, the third boy with a wild head of dyed hair just grabs four slices, stacks them on top of each other, and tries to squeeze into the baby swing in between Luke and I.

"HEEEY! I'M MICHAEL! YOU MUST BE THE PWETTY GIRL IN THE BORING ENGLISH CLASS THAT LUCAS WAS TALKING ABOUT... SO YOUR TWUE!" He says in a very loud, fake lispy kinda voice. I'm pretty sure he's pretending to be a baby, considering he is in the baby swing. The brown haired boy hi-fives Michael from the ground.

"Hiya. I'm Riley by the w-'' I say try to them all, before being cut off.

"Calum, you owe us us 10 bucks. I think its fair to say $5 each, huh Mikey!" The brown-haired boy says in a very cute aussie accent. "By the way, I'm Ashton. Nice to see you. I mean meet you. Sorry, my eyes feel like talking today." Ashton giggles, and oh, that smile!

Calum gets out his billabong wallet. "Naw, but I payed for pizza too! Not fair! I'll have no money left! And I need to catch the bus home... you guys suck." He grizzles, but hands over the money anyway.

"You're the extra money bank, ok? Ashtons the driver-thingy-whatsit, forgot what it's called, Luke lets us use his basement, and his food, and I get to be lazyyyyy!" Michael explains to Calum. "Oh, and he's Cal by the way."

"Nice to meet you guys. Um, well, its quarter to seven, and I um, need to get home, sorry." I was talking to Lucas really, who hadn't talked that entire time.

"Seeya Riley!" He grins as soon as I talk to him.

"Yup. Meet you at the main school gate at around 8.15?"

"Sure, Calum and I will be there."

Everyone says goodbye and I set off on the journey.

*** *** ***

*IMing*

From: lucas@5sos.co.au 9:19pm

sorry about ruining ur alone time riley O.o i didnt mean 4 them 2 all turn up

To: lucas@5sos.co.au 9:21pm

dont worry about it :) felt like hearing a few voices actually lol... also how do you know them? ive never seen them around school? only calum?!

From: lucas@5sos.co.au 9:26pm

lol :) um well truthfully im ready to crash. night cya at 8:15?

To: calum@5sos.co.au 9:30pm

do those boys have something to do with 5sos in your email adress? I mean, like 5sos isn't a regular email address thingy, is it? if ya don't tell me ill be on google all night, ok? plz get me outta my misery... before it starts

From: lucas@5sos.co.au 9:46pm

naw, you woke me upppp :( long story short... i play in a band. so do other people in my band... I feel sorry for google now... cya at school

To: lucas@5sos.co.au 9:49pm

Yup... well ill seeya at the gates :) sweet dreams luke...