I still love Gerard!

hey guys, as you may have guessed this story will be over soon, but don't worry you still have about 6 or 7 chapters till its over, and I might make a sequel. but yeah lets not think about that anymore, I just wanted to give you a heads up.

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's POV

Its been nice having Andy back, but its also been fucking dreadful at the same time. every time I see him I want to kiss him or tell him I love him but I know I can't. All I would get if I did that would a a look full of pity and I didn't need that.

"Assshhhhlleeeyyyy!" I hear Andy whine

"Yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeessssss?" I called back, mocking him

"I want a hug!" He said

I grinned and walked up to his room. this is the only time I get to touch Andy, when he feels sick, I guess I could hug him when I feel sick but I feel like it would only bother him, and I don't want that

I walk into the room to see him sat on the bed, wearing a batman onesie with a cute pout on his face and his arms out-stretched ready for a hug.

I giggled slightly and walked over to him wrapping my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. he let out a hum of happiness and it made me smile.

When we pulled away he had a happy smile on his face that made him look beautiful.

"wanna watch movies with me?" He asked

"Sure! you pick a movie I'll be right back!" I say running out of the room and over to the guest room that I had been using, grabbing my hello kitty onesie and putting it on before running back and to see Andy putting batman into the DVD player, but when he looked over at me he burst into giggles.

"say what you like I think I look adorable" I say sitting down on Andys bed.

"you do look adorable" He said 

I looked over at him shocked and even he seemed shocked by his own words as if he did realize he was saying them.

"um well I m-mean.... um" Was all he managed to get out before a bright red blush covered his cheeks

I giggled ad I don't know where I got my confidence from all of a sudden but I walked over to him and pressed a kiss to his red cheek watching it get even darker as my lips touched it but he didn't say anything so I decided to try again but this time I moved my lips so insted of his cheeks they were on his jaw line.

He still didn't object so I moved down and placed a small kiss on his sweet spot causing a small whimper to come from him.

I did it again but this time the kiss was open mouthed and I kept my lips their, sucking at his neck as he started to let out deep moans of pleasure.

"Ash" He moaned out, lying down on the floor, allowing me to crawl on top of him, as I continued to suck. I pulled away from his neck to see a dark purple mark, right were my lips were.

I was about to lean down and kiss his lips when he pushed me of off him and sat on his bed pulling his leg up and hugging them to his chest.

"Andy?" I asked, confused at why he had stopped me

"no, no,no,no,no,no I'm with Gerard I love Gerard but I let him kiss me? why did I let him kiss me?" he said to himself

We stayed silent for a long time, the only noise being our breathing and Andy occasionally muttering to himself.

"Andy?" I asked

"y-yes Ash?" 

"when did you realize you love Gerard?" I asked

"w-what? why do you want to now that?" He asked

"I've always been curious at to how you could love me and hate Gerard one day and the next day it seems to have switched around" 

"I don't hate you Ash" He said

"Just answer the question Andy" I said knowing he was putting it of.

"um, okay, when I left your fathers basement, I became unconscious and when I woke up I was chained to a bed and I remember talking to Gerard about something, but I don't remember what and then when I woke up the next day I just... I dunno, I loved him" He said shrugging

My heart broke a little when he said he loved Gerard but I ignored it and said "doesn't that seem a bit odd? you just wake up one day and bam, you love him?" 

He shrugged "I guess so" 

"JAYY!" I yell

"YES!" 

"COME INTO ANDYS ROOM!" 

"COMING!" and then he suddenly popped up in front of us causing me to let out a yelp of surprise. god I really need to get used to the vampire super-speed.

"what do you want?" He asked, a cigarette hanging from his lips.

"Andy tell Jayy what you just told me" I said so Andy explained once again how he fell in love with Gerard and after Jayy turned to me with a confused look.

"thats weird? Maybe Gerard brain-washed him?" he suggested 

"Maybe but how would he do that?" I asked

"dunno, maybe he's into witchcraft" he said jokingly but we all stayed silent for a second thinking over it

"Jayy, do you think witches are real?" I asked

"m-maybe? I mean vampires and werewolves are, so why not witches?"

"Is their anyway we could find a witch?" I asked

"um, maybe..... maybe someone in the werewolf pack, knows about it like Ashleys father. could we ask him?" Jayy said unsure

"Yeah I guess we could, I know he won't put me in his basement again because the whole reason he had taken me was just so I could watch Andy get taken away and feel sad" I said

"Okay then, to the wolf house it is!" Jayy said but then he looked down at our onesie's and said "you guys should probably change" 

I walked to my room and got changed and my only though was "please let it be just a spell"

cuz to be honest, if it wasn't and Andy didn't love me, then I would have to kill myself, because Andy was my life.

And without Andy

I have no life........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, well folks, if they don't break the spell Ashley is gonna kill himself......... I hope you like it and as always remember to VOTE and COMMENT! because it makes me smile.

but yeah

lot of love

Deadly Alice XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO