Hey... an important note

So in this story, Dumbledore is alive and didn't die from the curse. Or he was magically resurrected from the dead, whatever you want to believe. xP

It takes place after the war in the seventh book, and other than Dumbledore still being alive, everything goes according to the previous events in the books (or movies).

There's a special 8th year for all the previous 7th year students that are still alive. They have their own dorm despite what house they're in, since there's so few left who came back. Also, Hermione and Draco have a separate Head Dorm inside that 8th year dorm so... who knows! Something might just happen... :)

So, yeah. Two people have been writing this, but the writing is consistent and the same (I think lol). You can't really tell.

Also we're American, so sorry if our British English isn't, well, British.

We update every week.

Haha, that's a total joke.

But seriously, we do update every so often when we get the time. So maybe just keep a look out for new chapters from this story. And even if we don't update for a long time, we promise that we will finish this story for you guys!

Disclaimer: All characters in this story belong to the famous J.K. Rowling. Without her, there would be no Hermione and Draco, hence our beloved Dramione.

And without further ado, here's chapter 1.

Enjoy!

M and V