Post Auror Potter-Drarry

Again, not written by me. By drarry-thedifferencebetween and parseltonquinq on Tumblr. Just a cute little drabble to apologize for being inactive. I'm working on a lot of oneshots now. Onto the gayness now.

In hindsight, Draco really should've expected to bump into Potter within the Ministry at some point. What he definitely hadn't expected was to bump into a shirtless Potter while passing through gym on his way to drop off some documents to the Wizengamot's chambers.
And Potter wasn't just shirtless, he was incredibly fit and, most importantly, tattooed.
Draco could only stare helplessly as Potter wiped a towel across his neck, capturing the sweat trickling down his toned chest and back. No longer was Potter the scrawny, knobbly-kneed boy he used to torment at Hogwarts. Now, Potter was truly the definition of a man–a man with abs that were just begging to be licked and thick, muscular arms that looked like they could easily pick Draco up and pin him against the wall, trapping him as Potter was free to do whatever he wanted–
"Malfoy? What're you doing here?" Potter asked, blinking innocently up at Draco like he wasn't aware that he looked like a walking wet dream.
Draco gulped and surreptitiously wiped his mouth, just in case he'd been drooling. "Er, nothing," he answered. "I was–I was just on my way to drop these off." He held up the documents in front of his chest like they were a shield, even as his mind kept screaming, "Oh fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck, abort mission, ABORT MISSION."
Potter stood up and–oh Merlin, his pectorals actually rippled–Draco could now clearly see a bulge in the crotch area of his trousers because of-fucking-course Potter was hung as well, as if Draco didn't need another reminder that his school crush was now hotter than Adonis.
He just barely reigned in a squeak when he realized Potter was now standing less than a foot in front of him, hefting the documents in his arms. "This seems pretty heavy. Do you want any help with that?"
Well, you could certainly help me out with something, Draco's traitorous mind piped up.
A few seconds passed before he realized he was still staring at Potter while he was inspecting the documents.
"N-No!" Draco swiped them back, shuddering when his fingers brushed against Potter's warm, warm skin. Merlin, why couldn't Potter have turned out to be an average bloke like the rest of his Gryffindor friends? "Uh, I mean, thanks for offering but it's alright. I can handle it."
"If you're sure," said Potter, giving Draco an amused smile.
Draco's knees began to shake.
"Well, um, it was nice bumping into you Potter. Must get going," he stammered, already whirling around and making his way towards the door before he'd even finished his sentence.
"Yeah, see you around, Malfoy!" Potter called out as Draco practically ran out of the gym.
As soon as Draco thought he was a safe enough distance away, he leaned against the wall and panted. Bloody hell, he just knew he was going to wank himself raw for the next week.
As he straightened up and continued down the hall, his eyes caught sight of a memo sticking out from the top of one of the documents. It hadn't been there when he'd picked them up.
He stopped and pulled the memo out, nearly dropping the documents as he read it.
"You're cute when you blush. Let me buy you a drink at the Leaky tonight."
Draco suddenly couldn't wait for the end of the day.