It's Finally Over

Aubrey's POV

It's been two and a half months since Dean and Sam left to close the Gates of Hell. I've been here at home waiting for them to come home safe. But I haven't been here alone, Castiel would pop in to make sure that Conrad and I were safe. I truly wouldn't know what I would do without him. He would always assure me that they were safe, he even would listen on angel radio. Castiel is truly my best friend.
Anyways sometimes Carlisle would come to check on me to make sure everything is fine and Bella, Rosalie, Alice, and Esme come over so we could have some girl talk. I even looked through my contacts to help my sister with her daughter. Thankfully she still looks like a five-year-old. So I called all the Cullens to come over to my house because I have super big news for them.
While I was in the kitchen cleaning up, I heard the doorbell. I walked over to the front door and behind it was the Cullens. I welcomed them in and we all sat down in the living room.
" So Bella, why have you asked us here? I can sense your very excited to tell us something. " Jasper asked. I nodded.
" Yes. Edward, Bella, I know how to stop your daughter from aging so fast. " I said as the room went quiet.
" What, how? " Bella asked excitedly. Even Renesme was excited. She hated aging so fast, she wanted to age slower like normal people.
" Well, I have a . . . friend. She's a witch. She'll conjure up somethin' and walla! " I informed them. Just then Castiel came in with a young woman in her late thirties. She had long curly red hair, pale skin, brown eyes and when she spoke she had an Irish accent.
" Really, you're the one that needed me. Well, I guess that's why the angel kidnapped me! " Rowena yelled at me.
" Okay. Well, you're here now so please, can you help me? " I asked her while I stood.
" No. " Rowena started heading towards the door only to be stopped by Cas.
" Come on Rowena! You owe me! I saved your life countless times! " I shouted at the stubborn witch.
" Fine. What do you want? " Rowena asked walking towards me.
" Thank you. I only need you to do me two favors. " I told her while handing her a piece of paper with demands written on it. She then read the demands quickly.
" Very well. " Rowena agreed. Rowena gave me ingredients for the first spell. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients and handed them to her. She then started her voodoo magic.
After the spell, we all looked at Renesme. Rowena took a knife and cut a piece of her hair. It didn't grow back.
" Okay, she will grow like a human. And she will stop growing on her eighteenth birthday. " Rowena explained " Now for the second spell. " Everyone looked confused at that but didn't say anything. As Rowena started the spell I looked at Castiel as if asking if they're okay. He nodded. Rowena then finished the spell.
" Okay, it is done. " She stated as she walked towards Castiel, wanting to go back. " I hope you have a wonderful life with your children. " Rowena said over her shoulder.
" Thank you. " I told her as Castiel took her back home.
I then explained to the Cullens about the second spell. Basically, it would let you be able to have children and like Renesme, would be half-vampire-half-human. They would age as a human and stop when they turn 18. The Cullens were all shocked, they all thanked me, especially Rosalie. I led out the door and took a breath. I walked over to the kitchen and made myself a salad since it was pretty late.
After I ate my dinner, I washed the dishes and headed upstairs to my bedroom where I took a quick shower and headed to bed.

Dean's POV

We were on the second trial of closing the Gates of Hell. We have been hunting here and there while we figure out how to finish this. I call Aubrey every now and then to let her know we're okay in my free time. Currently, Sammy and I are rescuing Bobby from Hell and need to deliver him to an angel to get him to Heaven.
Bobby is in the backseat of the Impala while I'm driving us to a clearing to meet with an angel.

Time Skip Because I Want To

It's been seven days since the second trial we are now finishing the last trial which is to cure a demon. So we decided we'd trap a crossroad demon and cure them, but that didn't go as planned, so now we're trapping Crowley in a barn.
About halfway through the trial, Sam has been getting worse but we've been going through it and hopefully, we'll make it through.
A couple of hours have passed and bright light has lit up the barn. I ran in and saw Crowley. He looked kind of scared for once. I couldn't believe it, he was human. I looked down and there was Sammy. DEAD. I ran to him and picked up his lifeless body and I put him in the back seat of the Impala. I ran back to the barn and untied Crowley and gave him an anti-possession necklace. I got in the Impala and looked back at Sammy only to see someone next to him.
I pointed my gun at the man and asked who he was.
" Relax, my name is Ezekiel. I am a friend of Castiel. He ordered me and some others to watch over you and your brother. And don't worry, I'm healing him now. Others are bringing his soul back. " The man known as Ezekiel explained. I turned around knowing me pointing a gun at an angel would be no good to bring his brother back.
" So you can bring him back? " I asked.
" Yes. " Ezekiel answered. I then started the Impala and started to drive home.