A message was received. I don't know if I should read it. But decided to read because, well, I've checked some of her conversation already. The text says, "I'll be late, just hang on there. Don't worry I brought it. A deal is a deal."

Huh? What dafuq is that text about? A deal is a deal? Illegal drugs? Haha no. What the heck was that? I read the name of the sender, "Dealer." Well, that is a cool name of a person. Ugh, why is it vague? What is Momo doing? Where is she?

After hours and hours of waiting, the sky turned dark and it started raining. I hope she brought an umbrella with her. The memberneun are already asleep except for me and Jihyo who is nice enough to stay awake with me. She's the leader so she would be very worried about a member not coming home yet around this time. We watched a drama on the couch, bundled up with covers because it's getting cold with the rain outside. We watched a few episodes when the door opened, indicating someone came home. I glanced at Jihyo who's fast asleep before running to meet that someone.

Wet with water dripping from her hair and face. Momo stood there giving me a sly grin. I hugged her to keep her from shivering. I pulled away when I heard her sniff then sprinted to get her a towel. I hugged her with the towel when I came back and led her to the living room. I took the wet plastic that she was holding and placed it on the table. I rubbed her hair and face with the towel. I was about to wipe her body but I noticed her wet clothes clinging to her glorious body.

"Momoring.. I-I need you to remove your clothes. So I can wipe you dry." I said, my eyes glued to her body. She didn't reply so I stared back at her eyes to see her gazing intensely on me. Then she nodded and her fingers gripped the hem of shirt before slowly removing the garment. My breathe hitched at the sight of her glowing wet skin. She's so hot with that lace black bra, my hands ached to touch it. She stood up and grip her waistband and sensually removed her shorts, I think she's seducing me-- or she's just so hot and sexy in doing anything.

"So, are you gonna wipe me dry with the towel? Because staring at me causes to only get me... wetter." She said her voice starting to get low at the end. Otto-san, Okka-san, sorry for, I, have sin. "Your undergarments are soaked. You need to change that too after I wipe you.. with this towel." Oh my god. Why did I say that? Momo smirked and I felt my knees weaken and buckled-- mother of Joseph. Her hands went behind her back and unsnapped her bra. My eyes hungrily watch as her bra fell off her bare chest making my breath shallow and my heart beat rapidly. Ample breast and pinkish, perky nipples showed in front of me. "Can you remove my panties for me?" I didn't hesitate to step closer to her and knelt down in front of her. I slipped shaking fingers in her waistband and pulled her panties down slowly. My eyes grew wide and I almost moaned when I saw a line of white liquid stretched from her pink mound to her panties before falling on her garment. She stepped out of her panties and I threw it away. I stood up weakly, shuddering while breathing hard.

I gripped the towel and wiped Momo's neck while holding an eye contact with her. I wiped her arms before returning to her collarbone. I avoided her breast and gently wiped her sides. She shivered so I step closer to wipe her back. Like in a way of hugging her, I wiped her back with our breast pressed together-- I can feel her stiff nipples against my harden ones. I whimpered when my core throbbed and Momo heard it for sure. Oh god. She took the towel from my hand and threw it away. She glanced at Jihyo who's in deep sleep before wrapping her arms around my waist, pulling me in. She made me walked backwards until my back hit a wall. I moaned unable to stop myself when she kneed my crotch. Aching for pleasure, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her closed to me tightly and grind on her knee. She crashed her lips on mine, quickly turning the kiss into a hot passionate one. She inserted her tongue inside my mouth and explored my mouth sending fires all over my body. Electricity ran through my bones up and down as our burning desire kept growing. I had to pull back when Momo lifted my shirt and removes it. I attached myself back to her as she sucked and nibbled my neck that bruises will surely form there tomorrow. I tried to keep my self from screaming in pleasure. Momo removed my shorts, her lips connected on my collarbone and upper breast. She lifted my sluggish legs and wrapped it around her waist. I gasped when she removed my bra and our breast pressed together before she took one nipple to her mouth and sucked it making my back arched and my hips jerked as my eyes closed tightly. She licked my nipple as she twisted the other one with her fingers. I bit my lip hard-- I tasted copper. She grind on me as she bit on my nipple and pulled the other one. I moaned out loud at the unbelievable pleasure that went through me.

I opened my eyes to glance at Jihyo who's snoring with drool coming out of her mouth. I stared back at Momo who's staring back at me with dark seducing eyes. She leaned in to me and kissed me quickly but with tongue before pulling away. We stared into each other's eyes, panting hard. I felt her hand in my inner thigh caress it gently as my breath hitched as I anticipated the pleasure that is coming. She held my panties and ripped it off. My core throbbed and I shivered when I felt air hit my wetness. She kissed me passionately, our tongue collided as she caress my thighs. Then she trailed kisses on my jaw down to neck. I felt her hand near to my groin. Slowly yet with incredible pleasure she ran a finger on the lips of my purring hot core. We both moaned together. She observed me as she teased my outsides. Her gaze only made me more soaked. Her thumb presses on clit making me bite my wounded lips hard but failed to refrain the whimper from letting out. She'll dipped in lightly and pulled out. She do this again and again-- driving me crazy.

"M-Momo.." with great difficulty, I panted. "I-I need you i-inside.. me. Now... plea--" When I least expected it she dipped her finger inside of me and I let out a guttural moan that echoed around the room. She slowly did a rhythm of rubbing inside me as she went back to attacking my neck. I moaned, whimpered, and gasped when she added a finger and went fast. I gripped her back and ride her-- meeting her thrusts. I felt myself on edge, "I-I'm.. Hng~ Momoring.. I'm c-c-coming." My moans became hard to control as she pushed inside me deeper and curled inside me a few times. And I felt it, my body shook as I gripped her back and dig nails in her skin. She pumped inside me hard and fast as I ride my orgasm. She kissed me and I bit her lip to keep myself from screaming. Tears of overwhelming pleasure escaped my eyes as hot thick liquid shoot out of my core.

I shuddered and went limp as my core twitched. Momo brought my legs down and hugged me. After a few minutes, I gained a little strength. She got some blankets and wrapped it around ourselves. A thought came on my mind as a reminder, and I said it. "Momo, I think--no. I'm sure. That.. I'm in love with you."

Her head snapped at me. She looked at me with horror in her eyes and I felt my world shattered. No. Then she pushed me and my heart broke into pieces. No. She stood up and I felt my insides burning with excruciating pain. No! She left and I felt myself die. No...

~~~///~~~///~~~

Oh my god guys, that was my first time writing a freaking love scene!!! Sorry if it's bad or awkward. By the way, yes I'm sorry the chapter ended that way ahahaha I'm so evil. Don't worry I'll update soon. I don't want you guys crying.. maybe I do whoop just kidding. Love ya'll potatoes! ;* Seriously, I'll update soon 'cause I know the feels men the feels. I'm exhausted so, I'm sorry but I can't write the one shot 4 for now.

(not yet edited)