Chapter Seven

Momo's P.O.V:

I can't help it. I love teasing her. I love how cute she is when she blush. Seeing her like that gives me an unexplainable joy. It makes me feel ecstatic.

I can't wait to see her and tease her when we get home. I want to see her adorable face. Ah-- the face she made when I kissed her was priceless. And her moans oh god it was so hot. I want to hear it more, loudly. I'll make her scream my name tonight and I can't wait. Is it weird to think things like this about a friend? A close friend, very close, I should say. I need to talk to someone. I remember the time when Mina wrote on her letter to lean more on other members. That was a really good advice, I really appreciated it. It made me grew closer with the memberneun. Especially with her.

Why am I thinking like this about her. Why is she different from the others. I really need someone to talk this with but not now. I have plans for tonight.

"Momo unnie, why are you grinning like that? It's creepy," Chaeyoung who is sitting beside me, asked.

I didn't realize that a grin made its way to my face by me thinking about teasing her and I didn't realize that my grin was creepy.

How ironic though. Baby Chaeng asked me why I was grinning liked that-- and the reason is because I was thinking about Mina; here I am thinking those two had a thing. My heart suddenly ached for some unknown reason when I thought about Mina and Chaeyoung being together. Weird. I am a fully healthy lady. Maybe I should drink water more.

Oops. I did not response to Chaeng. Do I have to, it doesn't sound as a question. It's like she just pointed out that I was grinning.

"Nothing. I remembered something funny that I've read before," I still replied.

"Tell me about it," she said. Seeming interested. This is bad.

"You won't get it. It's a Japanese thing," I explained. Hopefully, she would stop.

"What about it?" Apparently, out of bad luck, Sana heard from behind me. Now I'm screwed.

"It's not funny. Stop asking me to tell it. I will noooot," I exclaimed. Although, that'll made everything weird-- making me sound weird.

"Then why were you grinning so wide a while ago," Chaeyoung retorted.

"Don't mind me. I'm weird, so don't talk to me," I said. Looking out the window, I ignored them. They stop but I remembered something, this time I really remembered something. I looked behind me, at Sana.

"Hey, Sana ah. I-I need to talk to you later," I said. I know that I planned to ask for help for tomorrow, at least not now but, I want answers.

She raised her brows at me. "About what?" she asked.

"Later."

~~~

Okay. What happened to her? When we've arrived, I immediately went to the other van. Apparently, they arrived sooner. I motioned for Sana to follow me. When we went inside, I asked Tzuyu, who I saw first, "Where is Minari?" She shrugged and went back eating her snacks. Jihyo, Nayeon, and Jungyeon are preparing dinner. I also asked them but they also don't know. Where did that pretty face go? I saw Dahyun and Chaeyoung who is now with Tzuyu and asked but was only disappointed with their answer.

"Momo, why are you so eager to see Mina?" Sana questioned. I almost forget her.

"Eager? Am not." I clarified. Did I looked eager? Maybe I am, I don't know. I recalled that I need to talk to Sana to evaporate my confusion or should I say perplexity because I'm very confused.