Chapter Six

Mina's P.O.V:

I woke up this morning feeling energetic. You may say I'm eager for Momo's revenge. My eyes opened and I finally woke up to the world. New day but this day I have something to look forward to and I'm very excited about it. Last night I can't sleep with thoughts running in my mind. Daydreaming even though it's nighttime-- all of it consisting the one and only Hirai Momo. And when I raised up from the bed, she still haven't ambled away from my mind-- she never did anyway.

I checked my phone for the time and surprised myself that I, Mina, woke up in a very early morning. For I, Mina, know that I hate waking up so early. Jihyo, an early bird, looked also surprised when she woke up just a little behind me with a comical face that I want to take a picture of.

"Mina? What a shock, you're awake so early. Had a bad dream?" she asked with her croaky voice before standing up beside her bed and stretched her limbs.

Bad dream? It's far from that. I dreamt about a penguin and a peach having a picnic date under an oak tree in the middle of a nice afternoon with a comforting breeze and light blue beautiful sky. What a good dream it was.

I shook my head to Jihyo. I think I'll just go back to sleep. I laid down on my bed and wrapped a blanket around me. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I tried-- and tried, and tried. But a certain person kept popping in my mind preventing me from falling to my slumber. And you know who's that person is.

She's probably asleep right now. Drooling and snoring. In her cute pajamas-- or maybe in her white buttoned up shirt with tight shorts. Hugging her pillow tightly and looking adorable as always. Successfully straying away my goal to fall asleep. She, perhaps, doing some magics-- travelling through minds, specifically my mind. Ugh. Mina go back to sleep. Count sheep or whatever.

1 sheep, 2 sheep-- her revenge, I'm so exciteeeeeargh!

I bolted up. Stood up and wore the fluffy penguin indoor slippers. Rushed to the door and dashed through the hallway to Momo and Jungyeon's room, door. Should I knock? They're probably asleep. Yeah I should just go back. I'm such an idiot.

I turned around and started walking back to my room.

"Minari?" But after my first step the door opened up and someone called me. And that someone is probably wondering right now why am I here at a very early time. I turned around and face the source.

"What are you doing here? How? How are you awake?" she questioned. Why is everyone perplexed that I woke up so early?

Okay, time to answer. Excuse, excuse. "I-I peed. Woke up because of a full bladder ready to explode," I lied, lamely.

But she believed it. "Ah okay," she smirked. Oh god too early for that. "I thought you came for me."

"Aha y-your face!"

"You came in my face?" she wiggled her natural eyebrows.

"Ugh. Momoring, your dirty mind doesn't have time eh?"

She laughed. A little sexy because of raspy slept voice. Well, not a little sexy. Very sexy. "For you, none. You always turn me on, baby."

Lord have mercy. Also thank you for waking me up early. And I did, just not, rhymed that.

I shoved her a little on the chest. Feeling my cheeks heat up. "Shut up, that won't work on me."