Maybe : Weak

Quentin never wants to be weak in front of only two people in his life. He doesn't care about showing it to anybody as long as those two people can see that he's tough as a wall. Those two people, however, have seen all his rise and fall. Rising is good. Falling... Well, depends if that means falling with your face coming-in-contact with the ground first, or falling in love with the most cold-hearted girl he had ever met. The only good thing about that is the girl's best friend is his best friend.

"No," says Vex. "I won't."

"But dude it's the first time I'm asking you this! I'm in love!"

"The first time? Q, ever since we were kids I've been helping you with all your shenanigans and shits!" Complains the guy. Quentin pouts, "But that's different! That's me just being a childish dude! Right now is me being matured enough!"

"Yeah yeah, tell that to yourself when the day comes you stop whining." Vex deadpanned. "But seriously, you gotta stop that bro. She told me she's in love with someone else." Quentin's shoulder drooped down. "What? Who?"

"I don't know. The girl does not share all her secrets with me."

"But you're her best friend!"

"Being best friend to someone does not mean you could just tell all the dirty things that you're hiding inside you. You gotta respect the other side. She needs her privacy." Quentin pouted even more. He stood up from his chair only to put his arms around Vex's shoulders. He didn't notice that the guy went stiff after he did that. Or he noticed but never gave any thought about it.

"Vex... I'm telling you, I'm serious about this. For the first time in my life, I can't stop thinking about this girl. It's love at first sight!"

"Love at first sight, my ass." Quentin never heard what the guy whispered, "Put your arms off of me or I'll probably kill you." He immediately removed his arms. He knew what Vex is capable of, that includes killing people.

"No. That's my final answer. If you want to make an impression to Skye, you should not rely on me and