"Ready?" My mom asked and I nodded.

She turned on the car and we started driving down the street.

(Destiny's POV)

As we drove down the street I couldn't help but feel sad. It's been so long since I've been back in the town where I was born, and now after only a few hours I'm leaving again and I didn't get to say hi and introduce Jessica to everyone.

As we drove I saw so many familiar places. Rumples shop, my old school, and even my mother's old apartment that I spent most of my childhood in.

I can clearly remember the last time I was in that apartment. The night my father Peter Pan took me and my mother to neverland. I was such a damn fool back then, I was so blinded that I couldn't see the truth of Pan. I ignored the way my mother was around him and just believed his story of lies! Sometimes I feel like it's my fault that my mother killed herself, if I didn't beg Pan to take me and mother to neverland maybe my mother would have had more time to hide us from him. Or tell someone what was going on.

"Mom are you okay?" Jessica's voice said breaking me out of my sad thoughts.

"Yes sweetie I'm fine." I said looking at her and she had a worried look on her face.

"Then why are you crying?"

I quickly wiped my tears away. I didn't even notice that I was crying.

"I'm fine, just remebering some memories." I said with a sad smile.

She nodded and gave me a little smile back. I turned my attention back to the road and saw we were out of the town and just coming to the town line. I glanced at Jessica for a moment and then looked back to the road. But what I saw standing right in the middle of the road was someone I never wanted to see again!

"Father." I whispered to myself in disbelief

"Mom watch out!" Jessica yelled and pulled the car wheel to the right causing us to go off the road and miss hitting Pan but we did end up hitting a large tree!

Everything went black for a few seconds when we hit the tree head on but then I was kinda able to see a little.

"Jessica.....Jessica are you okay?" I asked as I felt around the car for her.

She was still in her seat but she was unconscious, and bleeding a little from a cut on her head.

I went to go unbuckle her seat belt but I was grabbed and dragged out of the car and thrown down onto the hard road!

"So wonderful to see you again my sweet baby girl" I hear pans amused voice say.

I looked up as he towered over me. Smirking at me evilly.

"How, your suppose to be dead." I said and he laughed

"Yes I am suppose to be dead, especially since it was you, my own daughter who shot me in the heart with a arrow. But it seems that Death just doesn't want me, so he keeps spitting me out" he chuckled

"So what now, are you going to kill me for revenge!" I snapped at him.

He laughed

"No, I can't believe you'd even think that. Even though you did shoot me, your still my daughter and I love you....but, that doesn't mean I won't make you suffer for your actions." He then turned to the car and looked at Jessica's unconscious body.

"Don't you dare touch her!" I snapped

I then got up off the road and tried to attack Pan but he grabbed me by the throat and held me in place.

"Do you have any idea of the pain you caused me, having to live all these years with the memories of my own daughter shooting you!" He yelled in my face.

"But you deserved it, after what you did to mother! You deserved the pain you felt because I'm pretty sure it's very similar to the pain you caused her!" I cried.

He slapped me in the face.

"You do not speak about your mother!" He yelled. "You will pay for what you did to me, and Jessica is going to help me make you suffer. Once I know you've suffered enough I'm going to take you back to neverland......just like you always wanted." He then gently kissed my forehead and then pulled something out of his pocket and blew this dust like stuff in my face and then everything went black.

(Jessica's POV)

Sand.....water.....pine trees

I can feel sand underneath me, hear the crashing waves of water, and smell a strong scent of pine trees. I slowly sat up and looked around. I was on a beach and just behind me was a huge pine tree forest. And in front of me is what looks like a endless ocean.

Where the hell am I? The last thing I can remember before I blacked out was the car crash. Wait where's mother!?

"Mother!.....mother where are you!?" I called out.

"Jessica!....over here Jessica!" I heard mother's voice yell from the forest.

I jumped up and ran towards the forest not really thinking.

I ran for a good minute until I could no longer heard my mother's voice. I felt very scared, and looked around in panic.

"Aren't you just full of energy" an amused British voice said behind me.

I gasped and turned around quickly and saw a boy that must be around the age of 19 years, he has brown hair and green eyes and he wore a green/brown outfit. He was leaning on a tree with a smirk on his face as he watched me.

"Who the hell are you? what is this place!?" I asked the strange boy who only chuckled at me.

"Are you sure you're ready for that information sweetheart, you seem to be already shaken up just by waking up in a new place" he said walking a little closer to me. That's when I realized something.

"You...you were the boy in the middle of the road. You're the reason me and my mother crashed! What did you do to my mother!" I yelled at him and I tried punching him in the face but he easily caught my hands.

"Whoa there little kitten." He laughed "I swear your mother is safe and unharmed. She's back in storybrook."

"Then why aren't I back in storybrook with her, did....did you bring me here?" I asked and he nodded.

"Why?"

"Because I've been looking for you for a long time Jessica" he said looking me right in the eyes!

"How do you know my name!?"

He smirked and pulled me closer to him. His lips were right beside my ear.

"I know a lot about you my dear Jessica" he whispered in my ear and I shivered in fear from the way he said it.

Then I heard a familiar sound that I wished I wouldn't here again! The shadow creature came flying out of the sky and just hovered beside the boy. I backed up quickly and looked at the shadow and then back at the boy.

"Your....Peter Pan." I said in fear and the boy smiled evilly and nodded his head.

"Run little kitten....run" he chuckled and I wasted no time in running away from him and went deeper into the forest.

Please vote and comment💖