7-funeral

When JJ woke up in her usual position-lying on Emily's chest with their legs tangled together. JJ wore a pair of black panties and Emily's oversized FBI hoodie. Emily wore a tank top and a pair of burgundy boy short pants. JJ felt Emily's usual breathing pattern-she wad awake. "How are you feeling"? Emily asked her. That was then when JJ remembered what day it was. The funeral. Today. A tear rolled down her cheek. Emily pulled JJ closer to her and kissed the top of JJ's head. JJ moved her head from where it had been resting on Emily and placed their lips together. Something that had only happened a handful of times. When Emily pulled back. She smiled and placed another kiss to JJ's forehead. "Come on baby lets get up and ready". JJ nodded and they both got out the bed. Emily pulled on a pair of leggings and took JJs hand before they both walked out the room and down the stairs.

Sandy was up and making coffee. She turned around when she saw the two girls and opened her arms to the blonde. JJ released Emily's hand and hugged her mom.

----at the funeral----

JJ walked in with Emily on her left and her mother and father on her right. As she stepped inside she silently grabbed Emily's hand. Emily squeezed her hand in response "i am right here princess". JJ turned and smiled at her girlfriend.

Jade's mother and father spotted JJ across the room. They walked over to her and the family. "Darling" the man spoke to JJ hugging her and kissing each cheek. "How are you jimmy"? JJ spoke back. "Not good" JJ hugged the older man before turning to his wife. "Jessie" JJ face broke into a smile again, repeating the same actions with the woman and she has the man. "And how are you"? JJ asked "i just cant believe that she has gone. I miss her so much." JJ nodded understandingly. "I know i cant believe it. It isn't fair she was so good. So kind and so loving. She was taken too early" the woman hugged JJ she silent tears fell down both of their faces. Jimmy spoke up "i hope you are all coming to ours after the funeral" before turning to Emily. "And who are you" he said. JJ spoke up "the is Emily. My girlfriend" Emily smiled shaking both jessie and jimmy's hand before expressing her condolences towards the parents.

---the day after---

JJ woke up as she usually did. Lying on Emily. Emily (who was usually awake before JJ) smiled down at her. JJ moved her head and kissed her. Before moving up and cuddling up next to her. Sandy knocked in the door "can i come in girls" they heard from the other side of the door. "Yeah" they replied in unison. Sandy opened the door and walked inside. "Your coffee is waiting downstairs" JJ jumped out of bed. Her mother laughed "always the same" Emily smiled following her out if bed. "JJ the family are coming around today. I told them about Emily but not that you are dating, i hope that is okay" JJ nodded and hugged her mom "thank you. I want to tell them in person anyway" she then took of down the stairs to get her coffee.

Emily turned to sandy. "Thank you. For everything. For opening your house to me it means a lot" sandy smiled as Emily hugged her "sweetie, you are dating our daughter. We are as much family as she is to us. I am so happy that she found you. You are so good for her" Emily hugged sandy tighter before letting go "thank you, I love her so much. She is my everything. She helped was there for me when i joined the team and made me feel like as was part of the small family that the BAU are" sandy laughed "that's JJ for you". They both nodded in agreement. "Come on", sandy spoke again "lets go get your coffee" Emily nodded linking her arm with sandy they both walked down the stairs.

JJ looked at them both "sorry" she said looking down. " i drank your coffee too but there is more on" Emily laughed and kissed JJ. "You really love your coffee don't you" JJ smiled and nodded "but you still love me" Emily smiled and kissed her again "always". The kettle finished boiling and JJ went to pour her girlfriend and herself more coffee.