Chapter 2

"Trust me Ashton I didn't say anything"
"You so did"
"I didn't!"
"Too right you did! Mr Michael Clifford. Stop lying. I heard you say it from the kitchen!"
"Ohhhh mannn"
"See? Told you I was right. Thanks Luke"

~~~~~~
Michael's Pov:

Do you wanna know something? Ashton is being a complete idiot right now, and Luke just follows along with him. Ashton only wants attention because he's sick.

'Oh look at me I'm Mr sicky! And I just want attention. Me me me is all I ever think about. Just me' Nah, I'm only thinking that in my head. I'm being sarcastic by the way.

"Ash, please go to the doctors, you will get medicine to take and they will treat you well" Luke says, sitting next to Ashton's I'm sick leave me in peace kinda form.

"When you say treat you well, It makes me think of the hospital"

"Why don't you just go ash?" I say, sighing.

"Cause you know I hate them"

"I'm not going to force you but right now I feel the need to"

I feel Luke and calum both nudge me and slap my arm. Luke whispered down my ear "why are you being like this?" "Because ash should go to the doctors and he's refusing to go like always" I say, half shouting it before calum covers my mouth.

"I can hear you talking about me" Ashton says, before sneezing into his arm. Great, now he probably has a cold too.

"Dont worry about him ash he's just moody" Luke says, and Ashton half giggles before throwing up again.