Chapter 11 - Someday

Start from the beginning

Maybe it's because of all the drink that make me forget my initial plan for the       night for as soon as we heard the band played their hypnotic beat, we swayed    our hands on the air and swayed our gowns down the dance floor without a care to the sweating body bumping next to ours.

As the disco lights goes on and off dazzling my eyes , my heart begins to thump a little faster. I try to find the ground to know if I'm spinning due to my alcohol          intake, when suddenly the music stopped and then again I find blue pants              standing in front of me.

My initial reaction was that the BEAST has finally caught me. Concocting my         escape plan, I try to turn back without looking at his face but when I turn around my gown tripped my shoes and instead of leaving gracefully, I sees myself on top of the BEAST and I'm cursing Heung Xi for all of this.

If he's here I wouldn't be hounded by this monster. I wouldn't be dancing in this dance floor and most specially I wouldn't be on his arms.

Anticipating a hairy chest and a bald head, I open my eyes and suddenly the        band made another playlist but this time instead of another dance craze , they    settle for a slow dance for couples.

" May I have this dance?"

Without waiting for my reply, he steadied me and envelope me in his arms. Like we did this a hundred times, my head lean to his shoulder while our bodies snap together.

The music fades away as well as the voices surrounding us. Suddenly all I can hear is the steady beating of my heart and our calm breaths as if the running and     hiding from my predator was over , only this time, I felt safe with my abductor. I  felt HOME with Guen Suek.

In silence we held each other close as if this was the compensation for the lost     time that we are apart. Like two reunited lovers, we kept our lips sealed while    we let our eyes and heart do the talking. I don't know if it's only my imagination but I could feel his lips slightly touching my hair followed by deep breath but I     don't seem to mind it cause I too can't resist to hugged him a little tight from       time   to time.

After 3 slow dance in a row, the band finishes their playlist with another dance     craze, but instead of letting me go, he held my hand and led me to his team. He   introduces me to everyone and instead of closing the circle he faces me and        devoted the entire song dancing only with me.

As the crowd gyrates their body and tosses their hand on the air in tune to the   music , flashes of camera lingered around us.

I wouldn't be surprise if Yuri will be one of them. Clicking her way to the crowd ,  she bump into us. Seeing me of course means a hundred clicks and poses but    when he sees Geun Suek having me all by himself, she went in the middle of us   and reach for my ear.

" Why do always have the good looking guys ? I'm telling you now, I'm gonna         take ( 1 ) picture of both of you so you have your remembrance and I'm gonna      steal him for the rest of this dance ... starting now... say cheese ".

Without further introduction she grabbed our hands together and put us in the    frame of her camera. Without missing a beat, she blocked me and faces                    Geun  Suek.