CHAPTER 01

Natasya Allura, a beautiful girl who is often called Naya, is not only beautiful but also smart. Her friendly attitude also adds a plus point to the girl.

Naya's initially fine life changes one hundred and eighty degrees and the reason for all that is Bintang Mandeville Edward.

The boy suddenly came and claimed Naya as his own, without even asking for an answer. Just a one-sided decision, take note of that.

Maybe if another girl was in Naya's position, she would scream hysterically. How not, besides being handsome Bintang also has high power.

Although sometimes things like this only exist in a novel, this is real. The fictional character that Naya had always dreamed of is now in real life, but the reality is certainly not as beautiful as the novel.

Flashback on

"You!" exclaimed a boy with disheveled clothes and blood on the corner of his lips.

"From now on you are my girlfriend! You are MINE, only MINE!!!" said the boy firmly.

The girl who was the guy's interlocutor looked around, trying to confirm whether it was true that the guy was talking to her or to someone else and the result was nil there was only her and the guy. And that meant, the guy was indeed talking to her.

"Me?" the girl asked, pointing at herself.

The man chuckled. "Yes, you, mine!!!" said the boy again.

"But I..."

"I don't accept Natasya Allura's rejection," said the man who was none other than Bintang Mandeville Edward.

Bintang smiled after seeing Naya's silence, which Bintang interpreted the girl's answer as 'Yes.' Bintang then left Naya who was still busy with her thoughts.

Is this a dream? I think it's a good dream or maybe -bad?

Flashback off

And from then on, Naya's life was like being in Bintang's golden cage.

Was it good? Of course, Naya didn't deny it. Bintang always complied with all her wishes, or maybe some of them.

Everything Naya did had to be in accordance with Bintang's wishes, everything had to be under Bintang's control. All things related to Naya are also connected to Bintang.

Not only that, Bintang also installed CCTV and sound bugs in every corner of the room in Naya's house, except for the toilet of course and the reason is just to keep Naya under her control.

Crazy? Maybe.

Naya's cell phone was also not spared from Bintang's control, I don't know what Bintang did on Naya's cell phone that is certain before the message or phone call came to Naya's cell phone all of it had entered Bintang's cell phone first.

That's why Naya's notif line was only filled with chats from Bintang.

All of this almost drove Naya crazy. With all of Bintang's possessiveness and madness. Naya was not only forced to think hard to understand Bintang but also to be patient so as not to become a killer by killing that crazy guy.