"Okay, why do you write your stories?" He asks, and I know that it will be easier to answer this.

"When I have the dream, if I don't write about on some sort of website, and I go back to sleep, I have the dream again. But this time, it's in more detail. The dream is longer, the blood is redder, the air is thicker, the thoughts louder, the feelings stronger, and everything feels more real. If I continue to not write it down, it continues to get worse. I realized this after living with the nightmares for a year or two, as I had typed it down on some website where you can submit things anonymously." I explain, and he nods, jotting down more.

"Alright, when did you start getting the Nightmares?" He asks, and I just now notice that the static is gone. Thinking back, I cant recall a certain age. It's almost like I've done it forever, even though I know that's not true.

"Around 6 or 7 I think, I started writing the stories around 8 or 9." I answer, and he writes stuff down. I see that Nat and Liu are giving me weird looks, but I choose not to say anything, only raising an eyebrow at them. Shaking my head, I turn toward Slender, whose head is turned toward me.

"Alright, do you have any clue as to why this happens?" He asks, and I just shake my head in response. "Well, I'm assuming it won't have anything to do with genetics, but to be safe, who are your parents?"

"I have no clue who my birth parents are, and I barley know who my adoptive parents are. I think I might ask question real quick, why does all of this matter?" I ask, wanting to steer the conversation away from the touchy subject.

"To help get clues as to what's happening. It's possible that it's genetic, but it's most likely not. Therefore it must have something to do with a type of magic and or a CreepyPasta, which I have one in mind that we can question." He says, and my mind starts running. Who could it be? I can't think of any powerful enough to do it themselves, not to mention influential enough. Besdies Slender, but I doubt he could, not to mention would.

"Why is it so important?" I ask, stating what's on my mind. "Why do we have to know whats going on. I've spent so many years trying to accept what's going on with me, and I just did it this past year."

"The CreepyPasta's need to stay hidden, which is impossible until we stop what is happening to you. We either stop what is happing to you, or we kill you. Either option is fine with me, so I will leave it up to you." He starts, and my eyes widen. They might have to kill me? I would prefer to not have that option even on the table.

"I will send Liu, Natalie and Jeff to come fetch you tomorrow. Come with them if you would like to live. If not, I will send someone to kill you off, if you don't do it yourself first. They will take you to the CreepyPasta mansion. We will talk more then." He says, nodding at me, then teleporting off.

Nat and Liu approach me, asking how I'm doing. I say fine, suddenly getting the feeling that I don't want to be alone tonight. I offer for them to stay the night with me, and they agree. Liu offers to go grab some clothes and Nat says that she's going out for a kill, and that they both will be back in a bit.

I run inside, blowing up the air mattress, while thinking to myself.