Daddy

"Hey! Yuri are you okay? You seem...down I guess." Yuri's best friend Phichit asked. Yuri sighed. "It's just that I...really want to tell victor how I feel about him but I just dont have the balls to just go and confess."

"Come on Yuri! Just go ahead and tell him! He"ll probably feel the same way! You'll never know!" Yuri thought about what Phichit said. "You know what...your right! Thanks Phichit!" Yuri then went to go find Victor. While Yuri was walking he heard someone taking, and that someone talking sounded familiar. It was Victor's voice but who was he talking to? Yuri decided to hide and find out what was going on. "Of course I'll give you a chance! Your super cute and you look so loveable~!" Yuri's eyes widened and took a peek on what was going on. The sight made his heart shatter to millions of pieces. Victor was hugging a female, which was his new girlfriend. When Victor pecked her lips, Yuri started to cry slightly. It hurted to see that his crush was already taken. Yuri then walked off, trying his hardest to not think of Victor. As he was walking, someone that he didn't want to think, see, or hear called out to him. "Yuri~!" Yuri didn't bother to turn around and reply. "Hey! Yuri~! I know you can hear me~!" Yuri the slowly turned around. He didn't want to but he did anyways. The sight of Victor and his girlfriend holding hands is just hurting him more. "So yuri! I have a small question! If me and my wonderful girlfriend here, get married in the future, will you be my best man~?" Yuri couldn't take it no more. Tears formed and are already spilling. He then ran away from the both of them. "Shit.." Victor then looked at the female. "...look I will go talk to him and see if he is okay. I'll see you later...I guess..." After that Victor chased after Yuri. Yuri then stopped running and started to catch his breath. "Yuri! Please tell me what's going on! Why did you run away like that?! Is there something I did or--"

"You did do something...you shattered my heart!" Victor's eyes widened. "I've been liking you for the longest time now...a-and now that I see that you love another then-" Yuri was interrupted by Victor smashing his lips on Yuri's lips. Yuri's eyes widened and pushed Victor away. "W-Why did you do that?!" Yuri then ran but Victor catched up and dragged him into a dark alley way. "L-Leave me...a-alone!" Victor then grabbed Yuri's wrists and pinned him against the wall. Victor smashed his lips on Yuri's lips again, then pulled away. "Yuri...the truth is...I love you! I don't like you! I love you! I don't like that girl!" Yuri's eyes widened. "The reason why I did that was to just keep my mind off of you!"

"Victor..."

"Y-Yuri...I'm sorry!" Victor let go if Yuri's wrists, and Yuri hugged him. Victor hugged back tightly, not wanting to let him go. Yuri then looked at Victor and smiled. "Yuri..." Victor cupped Yuri's cheeks and kissed him deeply. Yuri gladly kissed back, running his hands through Victor's hair. Victor licked Yuri's bottom lip, asking for an entrance, but Yuri didn't allow. Victor ran his hand down to Yuri's ass and slapped it. Yuri yelped, causing his mouth to open and letting Victor's tongue to enter and explore Yuri's wet and warm mouth. Yuri then pulled away, panting slightly. "I-I want you Victor~" Victor grabbed Yuri's hand and went to their hotel room. Victor hurried and locked the door behind him then pushed yuri to the bed. Victor unbuttoned his shirt and takes off his pants and boxers. "Like what you see~?" he smirked. "Yes i do~" Yuri bit his lip and smirked. Victor unbuttoned Yuri's pants and takes it off along with his boxers. He gets on top of Yuri and kisses him. He then attacks Yuri's neck, leaving hickies all around. Yuri moans in pleasure, not wanting Victor to stop. After that Victor positions his member in front of Yuri's entrance. "Ready baby boy~?"

"Yes Daddy~"

Victor then pushed himself inside of yuri, and waited a bit before he pulled out and slammed his hard member inside. Yuri moaned loudly, feeling Victor's hard big dick deeply inside him. Victor started to thrust from a small pace to a fast pace. The sound of Yuri moaning and skin slapping was now heard. "F-Fuck...Victor~...your so fucking big~!" Victor trusted deeper and harder, already hitting Yuri's sweet spot. "S-Shit!...your ass is tight~!" yuri then feels his climax rising. "V-Victor...I'm gonna-!"

"Don't you dare~.....hold it in for daddy Just a little more..or else you'll get punished~" It was hard for Yuri to hold it in. Victor kept hitting his sweet spot over and over again. Yuri couldn't take it, he had released his fluids, panting heavily. Victor stopped and pulled out. Yuri whimpered, still wanting victor inside of him. "You still did it anyways now...daddy's going to have to punish you now~" Yuri nodded. Victor got up and got 3 neck ties. He tied both of Yuri's wrists on the bed board and he blindfolded him. "Now now~ be a good boy Yuri~" Victor licked his lips. Victor licked 2 of his fingers and placed them inside of Yuri. Yuri bit his lip, holding his moans back. Victor added another finger and started thrusting his fingers slowly in and out. Yuri couldn't hold back his moans anymore. "V-Victor~..!" Victor then pulled his fingers out and rubbed his member in front of Yuri's entrance, teasing him, making him want more of Victor. "Victor...Fuck...the shit...out of me~" Victor didn't hesitate to give yuri what he wants. He then slammed his member inside of Yuri. Victor started thrusting in a fast pace. He then Untied the neck ties and let Yuri's wrists free. Yuri then wrapped his legs around Victor. Victor then started to hit Yuri's sweet spot again. Yuri wraps his arms around Victor, scratching the hell out of his skin. "Y-Yuri...I'm...close~!"

"M-Me too~!"

Victor trusted a bit more faster and harder. "V-Victor~!"

"Yuri~!"

The both of then reached their climaxes and released their fluids and panting. Victor pulled his member out and plopped next to Yuri, wrapping his arms around him. "I love you, Yuri~" Yuri smiled. "I love you too, Victor"