Candy festival pt.2

Paul's P.O.V
The couple of idiots couldn't stop laughing at the reaction of the group and neither could Dawn... I on the other hand was just smiling while holding Dawns hand... in public!!!

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Serena, Ash did you know??!!" Gary asked with flaring nostrils.

"Uh huh" was all they managed to get out before cracking up again.

Realizing that they were all...big messes, they immediately arranged themselves. Drew had the most problems since Cilan had spit all over him.

"How come they knew??!!" Misty inquired with her high pitched voice.
"Well they kinda... saw us kissing ..." Dawn had said, hiding behind my shoulder.

She's so cute... I never thought I'd feel this type of lo--likeness towards another person....

"Well how long have you guys been dating?" Mallow asked.
"Two months...they had kept it secret from all of us for that long!" Ash said smirking while Serena buried her face in his chest.

They do make a cute couple...not as cute as Dawn and I though.

After an hour of talking about my sun and myself, then going into the topic of Ash and Serena.

Mallow, Misty, and Iris...being the girls they are...came up with couple names...pathetic.

"How about sereash"-Misty
"Well that's better than Seash"-Mallow
"I don't know it should have an equal amount of their names or something That sounds good at least "-Iris said

Their eyes sparkled all at the exact same time...
"Amourshipping!!!!! Oooooh oooooh and Ikarishipping!!!" Mallow shouted.
"Geez you girls are such a compatible mixtures of spices yet wasted on a dish that didn't need it" Cilan said putting his hand on his head.

Serena's P.O.V
Those girls are such goofballs. So apparently I am part of the couple...amourshipping.

Ash had won me so many prizes, it was hard to walk with all of them. It was quite a sight to see a couple 18 year olds with arms full of stuffed plushes.

Soon the group disbanded, and it was just the two couples walking in silence. I was holding hands with Ash and I had my head on his shoulder.

Dawn and Paul were whispering to each other and Dawn couldn't stop giggling.

"Do you guys wanna sit down for a while? It's getting kinda hard to be carrying all this stuff." Ash had suggested.

"Sure"

We sat down on the grass surrounded by stuffed plushes. We sort of made cushions out of the plushes combined together. We all laid back and the couples cuddled together.

"You know what Serena?" Ash said with a hushed voice.
"Hmmm?" I said looking up at him.

He got real close to my ear and whispered...

"I love you..."

My face flushed red and I couldn't breathe.

We've only been going out a week and he says he loves me!!!??? I love him too but I'm not ready to say it!!!!

"It's ok if you don't say it back...I just wanted to tell you that I love you" Ash had said with sincerity in his shining eyes.

He wiped my bangs out of my face and kissed me passionately.

"Tomorrow is our first date...where are we gonna go?" I said trying not to feel awkward.

"That's for me to know and you to find out hehe" he said playfully, as he began to get up.

He helped me up and Paul followed our actions, it seems that those two were making out since both of their hair was completely messed up.

"But you should dress nice" Ash said grinning.

We picked up our prizes and us couples split up since the boyfriends wanted to walk their girlfriends home. I found it very funny since Paul lived on my side of town and Ash on Dawns.

We arrived on my front steps and talked for an hour of just nonsense. It was wonderful.

He turned to look at me and I at him. He grabbed the back of my neck and stroked my cheek. He leaned down our faces inches apart. Our lips barely, BARELY, touched and then my mom opened the door.

"What are you doing here Ash? Get in the house Serena."

"But mother--"

"Now please."

"Yes ma'am..." I gathered my prizes and went inside.
I ran up to my room and saw Ash just outside the gates...

"Ash!"

He looked up in surprise and his face lit up when he saw me.

"Stay there!"

He only nodded.

I ran downstairs to the backyard and went around the house to the front gate. I slipped my hand through the openings and pulled his face forward, straight to my lips and we had an extraordinary kiss.

"I love you too"

Leaving him alone, not letting him respond, I went back tommy room and felt content.

_____________________________
There it is a update. It has truly been awhile!!!
I hope you enjoyed
Leave a comment
Vote
And share with your friends please
See on the next one

As the journey continues...