18. Smells Like Teen Spirit

Draco and Harry trudged down the hallways filled with students, the eyes already staring at them both as Harry had a firm arm around Draco's waist, and this must've came to a shock to certain students, others probably already have seen it coming.

Draco leaned into Harry's side, smiling proudly as they both headed down the corridors to the dining hall, not one word was shared between them as there was no need to talk. All they knew is that they finally had each other after years of denial and hate against one another, and at this point- the bickering between them over the years just seemed laughable now.

Once into the obnoxiously loud dining hall, Draco automatically guided Harry over to the gryffindor table instead of his own, knowing that he Harry's friends might take their newfound relationship a little bit easier than his friends.

"Oh, I see you guys are pretty close now," Hermione said, the first one to notice their sudden appearance at the table. Harry nodded, sitting down on the bench as Draco followed this action, sitting close to Harry as possible. "Did you, by any chance–" the frizzy head girl started, but was abruptly cut off by the blond.

"Yes, he did," Draco said, grinning from ear to ear, looking at Harry with his silver eyes filled with nothing but love for the other. "And we did other stuff..."

Ron's eyes suddenly perked up, setting his goblet down on the table as he shifted closer so he could hear the conversation, Hermione always kept him updated and he knew the entire situation between them. "Wait, you mean, you two had sex?" Ron questioned in bewilderment. "Who the bloody hell was the, um, top?"

Draco rolled his eyes, not one bit embarrassed as he had nothing to be ashamed of. "Harry, of course," he stated like it was obvious. His head suddenly resting on Harry shoulder as he fiddled with his own fingers.

Ron breathed out, "That's a relief." He mumbled to himself as he went back to pleasing his appetite.

Hermione smiled at the two fondly, happy that she could help them get together finally. She twirled a strand of her brown hair on her finger as he shifted the heavy book bag on her shoulder. Her browns eyes were just laced in joy- everyone noticed that Draco was happier, but she also saw how Harry was happier as well.

As the chosen one's best friend, she knew how well he was at hiding his emotions so they wouldn't really get in the way of his thinking, but the gryffindor genuinely seemed happier with Draco in his arms. Hermione knew that this is what they both needed after the tragedies of the war.

"Hopefully, everything will turn back to normal pretty soon," she stated with a dreamy sigh that danced off her lips and the aura hung in the air after she said those words.

"Yeah," Harry finally murmured out something, too busy staring at Draco who had a bright smile on his face with adoration. "Hopefully."

The blond boy hummed softly, leaning up against Harry ever so lightly as he planted a soft kiss to the other's lips. "I love you." He whispered.

Harry attached his hand on the soft cheek, stroking it affectionately as he returned the kiss and whispering back against the pink lips, "I love you more." A smile erupting on Draco's lips, breaking away from the kiss as he buried his face in Harry's neck, blushing like mad.

Maybe getting cursed in the beginning wasn't exactly a bad thing.

fin

-
-
-
-
A/N: this was extremely short, but I thought the shorter the better (also I didn't really know how to end it) but hey! It came to an end, and I really hope you guys enjoyed the story as I had fun writing it!

2021 update - READ A BETTER, NON-FETUS WRITING STORY BY ME: "PIEL" , featuring demon Harry and angel Draco  ... pls