0.3

A/N: Hey guys, I've had a busy schedule which is why I didn't for a couple of Mondays, my laptop was getting fixed and I personally don't like writing on my phone so yeah. Yes, my regular updating day is Monday, so yeah, just so you guys know😂 Anyways, because of that, I'll be giving you a longer chapter! Ily guys!

Annie's POV

Ugh, I need to ask my parents about the thing with Hayden.. I honestly don't know how I'm going to do it since I'm mad. They'll probably lecture me or something, ugh. Eh, I don't care. I'm gonna go ask them. I walk to the kitchen hoping I don't get in trouble because of what I yelled at them earlier..

"Hey, mom and dad?

"Yeah?" they asked

"You remember Hayden, right?"

"Of course, how could we forget about him"

"Well, um I was talking to him and we wanted to go somewhere together , is that okay with you guys?" I asked hopefully.

"Sure, you can go as long as you get a ride to wherever you're going."

"Yeah, ok. Thanks mom!"

I go back to the room and plop myself on the bed. I open up my phone and call Brennan for our daily phone call. We usually do them at around 8:00 Maryland time, but since it's three hours ahead from LA time, I need to call him at around 5:00. After that, our usual call begins, nothing out of the ordinary. I really can't wait for tomorrow though.

NEXT DAY:

I wake up feeling awful, my stomach hurts, my head hurts, everything hurts... I don't know why all of a sudden in the middle of summer I start feeling like this.. It makes no sense to me whatsoever. Then I remember, Brennan's coming to L.A today! I can't be sick! We were going to finally see each other after three months! I can't ditch on him! We were going on a so called "date" to the mall.. Wait! What? How could I have forgotten about the plans with Brennan while I was making plans with Hayden?! Ugh! I'm going to have to ditch them both.. I really don't want to though. So I decide to go with Brennan and ditch Hayden, after all, he is my boyfriend.. So that's what I do. I still feel sick, but hell, I'd do anything to see Brennan after not being able to see him for three months, that for sure sucked.

*time skip to the airport*

I stand there waiting for Brennan's plane to land, it's been a few hours, I got here kinda early because I was really anxious to see him. I miss him a ton. So I wait and in a matter of 15 minutes, the plane lands. I wait for him to pick up his luggage on the luggage claim and impatiently look for him everywhere, we've been texting for the past 6 minutes and he says he's almost here. I sigh and tap my foot as I wait and wait and wait until all of a sudden, I feel a pair of arms slip onto my waist. I quickly turn around to see my boyfriend staring at me in awe. I hug him as tight as I could and completely forgot how sick I felt.

"I missed you so so much" I said as I was hugging him, practically making him loose his breath because of how tight I was hugging him, he chuckles,

"So did I, I love you." he said pulling me into a quick kiss. Then we just stand there in eachother's arms in silence, it's not awkward silence, more like a beautiful silence. This was the first time in three months that I was holding my boyfriend, and gosh I never knew how much someone could miss someone else, because it felt like years to me, I'd cry some days because of how much I missed him. A couple of tears were rolling down my cheeks at this point, that's when he pulled away.

"What's wrong?" he asked me in a concerned tone,

"Nothing, nothing at all." I said. We went to my hotel and our parents greeted him, but Hayley immediately saw him and jumped onto his arms, I love Brennan and Hay's relationship, Hayley admires Brennan, mostly because she thinks of him like if he were Caleb, because she totally loves him, as a "brother" of course. Today was perfect, I feel totally fine now, and not sick at all, for some reason it was only a morning thing, but I wouldn't change today at all.

WOOOOO I FINALLY UPDATED, I'M SO SO SO SORRY FOR THOSE WHO I KEPT WAITING. I THINK I MADE MY RECORD OF WORDS! i hope you enjoyed this chapter, and comment ideas on what you want to happen for this book to be interesting! I hope to keep updating on summer because I will be kinda busy, but I'll try my hardest! :) (829 words) Also, no, I didn't forget about the date, there's going to be a flashback referring to it later.

ALSO! Quick thanks to those who have been voting:

josssyreyes

KawaiiTeal

bratswriting