Cbapter 7:A Date? (Final Part)

Shadow's POV:

"Ready to answer my questions now Rose?" I told her.
Damn she got me good with that one. No one has ever bothered remembering what I tell them...heh.
"Hmmmm....mayyybbbeee!" She said.
"Well, im asking anyway, ready or not. First off.....did you uh..enjoy it?"
"Enjoy what?"
"The walk we took..though you didn't get to see our destination, and you injured your foot. You're probably wondering why you woke up in here too.." I said looking at her. Things didnt go according to the plan at all. I'm really dispointed, but at the same time I'm relieved she was asleep. The last thing I want is for her to feel down; whether its sad, mad, betrayed, or even disgusted at the least...it'll only ruin her life even more in the past, present, and future.
"Wait..so this ISN'T where you were taking me?"
"W-What?! Nonono!...not at all" I said turning away, I felt my face getting a little warm, shocked by what she said. What in chaos Amy?! *sigh* well...it's not like I could blame her. I tried to wing it off. I looked back at her and smirked.
"Why? Is this where you wanted to end up today? You don't have to be shy to say how you feel with me, you know.."
Amy looked at me shocked and flushed, completely speechless.
"EHHHH?!?!"
I scooted up closer to her. "c'mon Rose...its about time to spill the beans and tell me everything..."

I moved my head up a bit closer, only to get slapped. "Oww!"
Amy glared at me, her cheeks flushed in a soft red still. "What in Chaos has gotten into you?!?! This is definitely NOT the Shadow I know!"

Amy's POV:

What in chaos Shadow?! I didn't mean to slap him...it was an impulse. I've never felt so provoked....I kinda liked it. But seriously, why is he acting like this?!
He turned away holding his hand on his nose. Oh no...I hit him hard, didn't I?
"Sh-Shadow..I'm sorry...I didn't mean to--"
He slid his hand off, drops of blood on his bare fingers. For the love of chaos, Amy, YOU'VE DONE IT THIS TIME. He glaced up at me. His ruby red eyes sparkled in the dim lights of the room. He slid his other hand up to my cheek and brushed his finger on my bottom lip, is he...lusting?
I tried pulling away...but I felt so provoked....I...I couldn't. I didn't want to. He leaned in so close the only thing between us was our breaths.
"Sh-Shadow...."

Shadow's POV:

I couldn't help myself....she's so soft. I get horny after showering...don't ask me why. My mind gets blurry and I don't think until a few minutes afterwards. But as soon as our lips mildly touched, I realized what I was doing. I pulled away immediately.
I looked at Amy. She looked so helpless, her jade green eyes glowing in the fading sunlight. Looks like she's more of an easy target than I originally thought.
"I uh..I'm sorry...I don't know what's going on either.."
Amy looked just as confused.
"Oh...it's fine, I guess..." she slightly bit her lip. I left her wanting more, didn't I? But I can't do such a thing, even if we wanted to...it would ruin the project plans. I can't mess with this time period or she'll be in danger again.
"So...anything else you wanted to ask me?"
"Ah, yeah...I wanted to know what you were dreaming about when you were asleep. I assumed it was a nightmare based on your expression.."
"Umm....i wouldn't say it was a nightmare...it's more like those kinds of dreams that someone could consider a nightmare, but you dream your way through it even if you're scared. It was really weird too..."
"You comfortable telling me about it?"
"Sure but, it's very confusing..."
And there we sat for a while as I listened to what she dreamed about. Everything is happening as planned...excellent.