3- The new Noir

If any of you are uncomfortable with swearing tell me and I'll * them out

•Mari•

I woke up lazily, not willing to open by eyes until I absolutely had to...which was probably when I noticed the presence of someone else in the bed.
My eyes shot open, with my head still pounding, unlike in the movies I didn't feel an arm draped around me - instead I just saw a very topless boy with his back to me.
Topless...
Oh shit.
I unwilling glanced down at myself to only feel a wave of relief at the fact that I was still in my dress, even if it was a little torn.
I quietly removed myself from the bed, and somehow managed to reach the bathroom very ungratefully (while thanking God that I had a day off since it's Saturday.).

But..then I saw my complexion.
My hair was cascading down my shoulders in the least sexy way possible, my makeup completely smudged and...oh shit..shit, shit, shit.
Countless hickeys dotted my skin, making it look like a work of art (but yet again, in the least sexy way possible)
Immediately I panicked, splashed water on my face before looking at myself again. This wasn't a dream.
I felt anger boil inside me, anger at myself for letting this happen and anger at that goddamn Agreste boy.
I avoid the temptation of yelling at that shitbag and instead make my way downstairs.

"Ah, the walk of shame, I never saw you as that kinda girl." An annoying voice filled the kitchen. "Haven't you left already Felix." I said sharply, not in the mood for any of his bullshit. "Oh, and tell that brother of yours - if I ever see him again. He's dead."

-------