Krypton

Hi you must be my imagination , my name is Kara Zorel and I am 11 years old and I am walking into my new school on my first day.

Kara POV

I walk into school slowly and nervously. I bumped into someone by accident. I smiled he was cute. Hi I said my names Kara. He said Monel. I nodded and he said you are pretty let's be friends. I looked into his azure eyes and I smiled. I just hit puberty last year (kryptonians hit it younger than humans)

I smiled at him as we walked into our first class , I couldn't be falling for him could I? The final bell for the day went and I hugged my new friend who was so cute and handsome. I got into my car as he was transported back to Daxam. I smiled as walked into my home.

I felt someone hold my legs it was Kal my six year old cousin. I smiled and hugged him. My mum saw I was noticeably happier today. I started to sing a tune as I walked into my room. My mum stood at the doorway and said someone is happier today I nodded slowly and said mum I made a friend and he is really cute and sweet and handsome.

She gasped has my daughter got feelings for a boy. I nodded his names Monel he's really nice mum. She said he's rheas son but I'm okay with that. Me and her are friends so if you are happy I am happy baby girl.

I heard someone crying outside and I ran out and saw Kalel crying because people were throwing stuff at him and calling him a nerd. I then heard shouting from inside the house and we ran in and my mother and my aunt were fighting again.

I huffed and shouted stop ok just stop. They looked at me and then I stormed off and slammed my bedroom door.

We were pushed into a travel passage along with Monel to earth where we looked dazed and then we all looked happy and slightly weird as we hugged.