Chapter 3: You can't have a rainbow without a little rain

Levi:Hello everyone sorry the author hasn't been writing like he promised he would well heres a new character and id warn you get your tissues now like the title implies there will be feels if you don't want a broken heart id suggest skipping this chapter
----------------------------------------------
My morning began like any other my mother asleep as a nurse checks in on her. We've been in the same hospital room for three years now but my mother doesn't seem to mind she just sleeps watches tv and talks to my friends. I walk down and get in Hanjis car. I didnt put in my headphones today and waited till we stopped at Erwins house like always only today erwin walked out and over to a small blonde boy. I did know we were a tad early today but com.... my thoughts stopped. What i saw would change everything erwin was cheating on hanji with this blonde kid. I looked at hanji as she got a call from erwin and put it on speaker. "Hey babe you have no need to pick me up today im getting a ride with eren so ill see you there" erwin coos into the phone as if he didnt know he was cheating. "Actually erwin id better hope that eren can take you every day from now on and forget about my car it isnt some free cab" hanji hung up and slammed her head against the wheel making the horn ring out. Eren comes out locking the door and walking to hanjis car knocking on my window. I try to roll it down but it was locked so I opened the door and smile at eren. "Good morning levi and hanji where's erwin" eren asked looking in the car. I whisper what happened to eren and his wyes widen. "Hanji im sorry eren gets in the car with me and we drive off only to get into an accident. I didn't blame hanji for wanting to get back at Erwin. I was slammed into eren who was smashed by the door and half alive i unbuckled him and dragged him out of the car into the road and pulled off his blood dripping shirt. I put the shirt on erens cut to stop the bleeding. After the bleeding stopped and eren laid there looking at me gasping for air i called 911. I told them everything then went up to the car to help hanji out. What i saw made me throw up hanjis neck was smashed by the wheel of the car abd from the looks of it her breathing was cut off. I pulled her out and her body was cold and hard i knew she was dead my little hanji the one who kept my mother laughing about titans she made up for my mother was gone. I had furry in me so i went to the other car and my dismay he was dead to. I slammed my fists down and went to eren holding him. Only eren and i had made it alive in this all thanks to Erwin. The ambulance picked us all up and cleaned erens cut making wail in pain. I watched as hanji and the man had white sheets thrown over them and into a car headed off. I jumped in with eren holding his hand and kissing it we got to the hospital and i ran to my mother i had some cuts but not that bad. She looked at me I could tell she was crying because on the news was our crash it looked crazy from the tv but it happened so slowly i paid no mind to it. My mother hugged me tightly. "I thought i lost you like i lost your father" she cries into me and i just hold her close. When she fell asleep i opened the door to her room and i saw erwin with the blonde boy who was now a crying mess. "Its all your fault erwin if you had..." I stopped and looked at the boy he kissed earlier it was armin Erwins cousin. "Armin" i hug him as he kept crying. "Eren" armin said weakly and pushed me away. Erwin looks at me with tears still fallin. "Levi is it true hanji is dead" he asked as i nod. He nods and walks armin away as i went to eren. Eren looked at me smiling softly he couldn't sit up but he was alive and well. "Hey" I whispered sitting next to him. He waves at me and i knew he couldn't talk.
-Time skip brought to you by the one and only love of levi windex-
It came time for the funeral for hanji. I have been with eren for a week till we broke it off we couldn't talk to each other not after the accident and I couldn't blame eren for fallin in love with Annie after all she talked to eren. Erwin and i both stayed mute and stayed together as friends. Armin and mikasa were with eren and annie a lot. I saw eren and annie set in the back annie was on erens lap without a shirt kissing eren. My heart sank deeper into my chest. Erwin looked back and clicked his tongue to say how disrespectful. I put my head on him but got up to say my speech. "You know hanji was just another shitty four eyes but she wasnt just my shitty four eyes she was my best friend" i started to cry. "Titans she said and laughed having this crazy look and ran up to my mother yelling oh no titans and my mother just laughed casing her as if my mother had become a titan" i laugh and clear my eyes "when hanji found out my mother was in the hospital oh boy hanji jumped on my mothers bed then ran around the room like an airplane" i make a woo sound. "I became mute because i only had my mother but hanji kept bugging me till i said stop it shitty four eyes" i roll my eyes and go to sit down. "I love you hanji like a friend hanji and thank you for making me see how I love eren" I whisper to her and lay down the titan she gave my mother. I sit down and hear everyone else talk about her. We left the church and took hanji to the grave yard walkimg behind the car she was laid in. I kept looking back at eren and annie. We had hanji put in the ground erwin and I stayed there planting watermelon and different things hanji loved. Erwin got up to leave but was upset at seeing eren and annie making love in a car. "Must be awesome to be popular not care" i groan and walk with erwin away from them. I made eye contact with eren i saw his eyes showing lust but then sadness. I didn't feel anymore not after all of that. I went into the hospital room and was sent right to the waiting room. I was confused on why they wouldn't let me in i was family. I sat there then a doctor came out witg a sorrowful face telling me my mother was dead. I got up and walked to Erwins house i heard the loud moans from erens house. I was welcomed in with opened arms. I wasnt in the mood to hug or hear eren and his girlfriend.
-time skip brought to you by eren is so gay-
I guess you could say i haven't slept for a day it was two am and there was still loud moans from Eren's house i stormed into his house and right into his bedroom seeing eren feeling himself and moaning my name in a scream. I climbed into bed with him and cried softly not seeing eren was and looking at me with wide eyes. I look into erens eyes and kiss him deeply. What we did next no one expected.
----------------------------------------------
Eren:Haha new chapter don't hate the author but there you go should we add in our lemon or leave it comment like follow and stay cool titan lovers
Levi:Really eren that was your closing its more like see you later my yoai lovers
Eren:I could -censorship on the rest of what those two say and do-