chapter 1:How it all began

Now a days you read those sappy old love stories like man finds girl, girl gets put under a spell man saves girl happily ever after. This isn't one of those stories awe man you mean I'm gonna have to go, maybe if you feel that way about sad stories. If you go then  fine this is my story and I'm gonna tell it. even though stories aren't happy that doesn't mean people don't have them. so with now that's over lets start.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was born on December 25th, my mother and father were over joyed by my birth. My father came from work I don't remember him since that night after I was born he died in a car crash my mom only told me that much about him. my mother is Kuchel Ackerman she's kinda all the family I've got. when I was five I found out about my dad. when I was 15 I met my only friends Hanji, and Erwin. They've never left my side for all I know. we used to have two other friends but they're popular and left us they're names are Eren and Mike. Eren is a green eyed tan skinned boy that the girls just go crazy for not that I care he tells lies about me. anyway now I'm 16 good old 10th grade 2 more years of high school and ill be out of here. oh yeah my moms got cancer in her kidneys now i'm taking care of her like I should of coarse Hanji and Erwin help make her laugh. Haji talks about things called titans my mom always asks if she could see them so Hanji brought her a stuffed titan she made. Erwin always talks about wanting to be a judge or some high power person, and she always says she'd love to see that happen. I on the other hand don't talk just do my work and sleep next to her in the hospital. I'm of coarse worried about her but with school and that shit I don't wanna tell her about all of it so I stay quiet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first time writing again how'd i do?

what should i tell about next?

till next time my sweet yoai fans.