Chapter 1

~• Narrator's POV •~

"MIKASA ACKERMAN, SIR," she replied.  A little flash of confusion hit Commander Erwin as he heard her surname.. " Have any relatives?" He asked staring into her stunning yet emotionless, grey eyes.  "No sir,not that I know off ," she replied.  He nodded and then moved on to the next then next person this was going on for the next 2 hours.

~•~ Time Skip ~•~
---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  --- ---
~• Mikasa's POV •~

I was confused.. "Why did Commander Erwin ask if I had and siblings? " Keeping my straight yet emotionless face while walking down the hall. 

   It was time for training, to be specific, Hand to Hand Combat.

   Everyone was standing outside waiting for the Commanders to come out.  We all stood waiting, I stood there with Eren and Armin at my side, they were talking and betting who was the strongest in Hand to Hand Combat. 

~•~ Time Skip ~•~
(To when the commanders returned out to the field )

  We all starting pairing up. I had no one to pair up with so I stood in the corner waiting. 

   Then Jean came up to me blushing asking if we could pair up. I agreed.

  We started and I immediately won the fight.. He didn't even put up a good fight. I kept my stern emotionless face and stretched my hand out to help him get up.

  More people started to crowd and more people were injured because of me.  I didn't feel sorry for them, it's their fault for trying to face me and knowing that they are weak against me.. "Am I being to harsh?" I thought I as dodged att is from Ymir.

~• Capt. Levi's POV •~

    I walked out to see the other cadets train in Hand to Hand Combat, then I glanced at the floor, "Filthy"...

   Walking out I saw the cadets crowded together.. "Why aren't they training," I muttered to myself. I stood at the door way watching then Commander Erwin walked out watching aswell gazed. I asked him what was he gazing at in my monotone voice.

   He pointed to a girl with a red scarf and a stern yet emotionless face while dodging attacks with ease. I think her name is Ackerman, Mikasa Ackerman. Her said.

  We walked over to see what all this commotion is all about and then we were shocked..  She had trained with 27 of the cadets and all of them were injured or passed out.

   " Everyone start training!" I said in my monotone voice.  Everyone stopped crowding and starting to train once again.

  "Mikasa Ackerman in my office after training," I said.  She nodded and continued..

"Hmm wow she's quite interesting isn't she,Levi?" Erwin said smirking. I ignored and kept walking.

TO BE CONTINUED..