bruno is-

bruno is-

I wrote this in a spur of the moment (literally like thirty minutes ago) so it may be subject to change/be edited (maybe even deleted). Please let me know what you think about it. I truly love hearing your opinions and when you guys voice your thoughts. Enjoy.

~~~

Bruno is the sun that brightens you in the morning. He is the movement of your feet to get you through the day. He is the whisper that no one else seems to hear or understand but you. He is the night drive down the highway, you know, when you look out the window and you see the stars and the moon. On the radio he is the loudest song that fills every centimeter of air you breathe. He is the calm that washes over you. He is your thoughts whenever you see or hear the mention of a leather jacket or a jukebox. He is the roll of your loved ones eyes when he takes over your words and you can only speak of him. He is the clothes that you wear. He is your empty pockets. He is what you desperately cling to. He is your escape. He is when you belt out motherfucker. He is your newfound understanding of what a real artist is supposed to be like. He is the inspiration of your art, your motivation. He is your scream. He is the nod of your head the wild shake of your hair the movement of your body the laugh of your voice the tears that burn the chest that aches the breath that gasps, hitches, halts the hands that tremble the fingers that write the fingertips that tweets and posts the connections of others that makes you feel a little less lonely the voice that cries out the eyelids that cannot shut because of something big to come the eyelids that slowly close because of his voice in your ears the lucky eyes that seek and watch his growth the mind that delves the mind that cannot pay attention in class the heart that loves and says softly yet strongly I'm so proud everytime an award is given to him or an accomplishment is reached.

He is the sigh of your lips. He is the frown of your mouth. He is your tiredness. He is the anger the frustration and the sadness buried deep that you only let be uncovered for just a moment. Just a moment. I will never see him live. I will never feel the warmth of his embrace. He will never know who I am. He will never know how important he is to me, or how deep of an imprint he has left on my life. I will never get the chance to just say thank you.

He is another day.