Lucas: The Blood Angel

"Blood is thicker than water, but my blood is thicker than diamonds." -Lucas

Well then, my first character analysis submitted by Blood_van_pain, one of his characters from paranormal academy(which SOMEONE should be work on it...Jk bro). However, there will be 6 categories such as Powers/Abilities, Strengths, Weaknesses, Items/Weapons, Feats., and Personality.  I will also include My Two Cents, A bit where I just give a bit of a personal opinion towards the character.

Powers/Abilities

Lucas is a Blood Angel, a angel that can use blood (obviously). He can use a bit of Blood Magic as well as Alchemy and create constructs of blood such as pillars and weapons so far.

Strengths

Lucas is master of combat from long range to close combat, can think of strategies and plans during battles, and have a great knowledge about people.

Weaknesses

Lucas has trouble dealing with elements that have extreme heat and cold temperatures and anyone who have a higher knowledge of magic than him.

Items/Weapons

Lucas has a spear that helps him channel his blood abilities, can extend to 100 ft, is hydrophobic, and reduces the damage of fire.

Feats.

Lucas can fit 6 gallons of blood into a bowler hat.

Personality

Lucas is a snarky asshole, but is a compassionate person who has layers. However, if you prove to be a danger, he will not hesitate to kill people (unlike some anti-heros who don't finish the job).

My Two Cents
《Like all opinions, mines will probably change overtime》

Well I can't really say anything so far due to the fact that he's just beginning to develop, slowly but surely developing. All I can say that he is all right.

((All right. This is basically my first character analysis. I hope that I can analyze more characters as well as see them grow. Shout-out to Blood_van_pain and go check him out. He was the one who push me into this.))