Trouble

When Millie got home that afternoon, she went straight up the spiral staircase that she had always admired, and then she walked down the hallway until she got to her door that read Millie's Room. As she started to turn the handle, she heard the same low voice that she heard when her and Finn were together. At that moment all the thoughts and knots in her stomach about kissing Finn faded away, and then all she could think about was the way her dad had yelled, and scared Finn.

Without even turning around, Millie said, "What do you want?"

"I came to apologize, and see if you were ok" Mr.Brown said.

"I'm fine. Can you please leave?"

"No, not yet. I also came up to lay some rules down about that boy...Finn... I think..."

"Dad, you've already done enough."

"Millie...listen to me... you are not aloud to see him outside of set..." *Millie cuts him off*

"DAAAAAAD..."

"Un...Unless a adult is with yall, and remember yall can only be friends!"

Millie then opens her door, and slams it shut with tears in her eyes. As she walks over to her bed, she hears a loud ding come from her back pocket. She then reaches into her left pocket, where her phone is, and looks at her notifications.
                              _
  Finn: hey millster
  Millie: hi ...
  Finn: are you ok?
  Millie: yeah, I'm fine
  Finn: are you sure?
  Millie: yeah...Finn everything is just perfect
  Finn: Millie tell me what is wrong
  Millie: NOTHING
  Finn: I'm not going to stop texting you until you tell me what's wrong
  Finn: Millie
  Finn: Millster, you can tell me. I love you.
  Millie: I love you too, but we can't be with eachother any more.
Finn: what? Why? What did I do? Was is something I said? I'm sorry
Millie: no, Finn, it wasn't you...it was my asshole dad. He said we can all be friends, and that the only time we can see eachother is when a adult is around.
Finn: but....Millie....I..I..I..I love you, and my love can't just disappear. I'm sorry, but I can't respect your dad's wishes.
Millie: what are you g.....

  Millies door suddenly swinged open. It was her dad.

   "MILLIE YOU DONT THINK IM THAT STUPID, DO YOU?" Her father shouted

"What...?" Millie whispered back. Trying to hide her phone under her pink pillow.

  "GIVE ME YOUR PHONE...RIGHT NOW!"

  Millie then handed her dad her phone. As her dad slammed the door shut. She got up and chased him down the hallway.

  "YOU CANT KEEP US APART. WE LOVE EACHOTHER." Millie couldn't even believe what she was saying. It was like a whole nother person took over her, and she was able to stand up to her dad, confidently.

"What do you know about love?"

"I know if you loved me...you wouldn't keep...me and Finn apart."

Mr.Brown just sighed, and walked down the spiral staircase. As he walked down, he considered what his daughter just said to him. All of a sudden he heard a loud ding come from his hand that he was holding Millie's pink phone in.

Finn: Millie I really need to see you. I love you. Why is your dad so against are love? Millie, what's wrong? Please reply... ❤

I hope you guys in joyed this chapter!! ❤

Is Finn going to take drastic measures to see Millie ?

Is Mr.Brown going to let Millie date Finn?

Why is Me.Brown against their love?

I don't know....find out in the next chapter. Things are getting juicy. (Sorry it took me forever to update) ❤