Drama in the pineapple

I looked over at spongebob and Patrick. I don't know if it was just me but it kinda looked like they were....fighting? I walked over to spongebob, "Hey spongebob what's up?" I had an awkward smile plastered on my face and he started to speak, "start heading towards my house...here..." he handed me a post-it-note with his address on it. I started to walk to his house. As I was about to open the door i saw spongebob holding Patrick's wrist and hevwas deagging him over to the door. When he unlocked the door he pushed him in, "Well? What do you have to say to Y/N?" He said in an angry tone" Patrick looked at spongebob then at me then back and spongebob again, "Well before I say anyt-" "ANSWER THE QUESTION!!" Patrick took a deap breath and started to speak. "Spongebob and Y/N, The reason why I ruined your dinner was because I...I-I was.........
Jealous...

Sponebob was shocked and I was also. I was also mad that he was trying to interfere with my relationship with Spongebob "Well ok but hes mine!!" I said but then I looked at spongebob and he was blushing, "You really were jealous?" Patrick looked at spongebob and smiled "yes because I love YOUUUU" They both started crying and hugging eachother. Sponebob said, "I love you more than Y/N, I was only using her to cover up that I loved You!!" They held hands as they ran out of the pineapple and moved to Shell City. I had the most dissatisfied face. "Well...that was the most fast moving relationship I have ever seen...Well that lobster is pretty nice looking....."

The End!