meeting the love of my life

I was walking down the sidewalk in Bikini Bottom. It was a fairly normal day until I stumbled across a long road leading to a small section of houses. When I got there, I heard this terrible noise. I didn't know what it was. At first, I thought it was a dying jellyfish but turns out it was a slimy oversized egg head squid playing the clarinet. It lived in a giant tiki head house and on its right, there was a lumpy rock with a lumpy starfish on it eating krabby patties. It looked really weird and kinda stupid so I tried to ignore it and move along. Then, I saw an outstanding house that appears to be a pineapple. I was so curious so I walked over to it to have a closer look. When I got closer, it was so amazing! The bright color of orange and the sweet smell of pineapple which was heaven to my nose. I wanted to meet the owner of the house so I walked up to the door and knocked on the cold metal door. I waited a few seconds until a small, square man who was dressed very handsome opened the door with a very large smile with 2 little teeth sticking out. People probably thinks he's unattractive but the moment I met his large crosseyed eyes, my heart started to race as he spoke to me. "Hi I'm sponebob!"

~K.S