Romance/Religion

Thank you so much for stopping by to read this book. The fact that you decided to take a shot at this story when there are tons of other amazing stories on Wattpad means a whole lot to me and I am grateful! Here's one hug to you *Hugs and smiles*

I believe BREATHE is a book you will totally enjoy. But more importantly, I believe there are so many lessons to learn from this book that would elevate your level of thinking and your view on God and relationships. I assure you, "God exists" and you would find out just as much in this life transforming book.

Here are a few facts about BREATHE:

This story is something I just came up with two days ago. I hope you find peace reading this book as much as I do,writing it.

PS. It is very important that you read the information below so as to know more about BREATHE.

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS CREATED, WRITTEN AND ORGANIZED BY ME. I PUT LOTS OF EFFORTS INTO THIS. THEREFORE, IT MUST NOT BE PLAGIARIZED. ANYONE WHO STEALS MY WORK WILL NOT ONLY BE SUED TO COURT BUT WILL BE JUDGED BY GOD. YES! I'M A CHRISTIAN AND I BELIEVE THAT WHAT YOU SOW IS WHAT YOU REAP. SO IF YOU STEAL WHAT'S NOT YOURS, THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES LAID BY GOD. PLEASE ADHERE TO THIS, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

-This book is not to be copied, transferred to any website without my authorised permission. If you see or notice my work been used by someone else, please notify me immediately. Thank you!

*Pre-information to the story *

Estimated word count = 59,781 words

•Starting date= 30th May, 2017

•End date= 17th October, 2017

•Name of author= Osaro_Oghadeva

•Genre = Romance and Religion

•All rights reserved.

-This story is suitable enough for all readers, young and old. Suffice to say, it is the kind of book you can read that will give you, your friends, children, a positive impact and life transformation.

-No TRANSLATIONS please!

-I would love to interact with you as you read. Therefore do not hesitate to vote, comment, send me private messages and follow me.

-My dream for BREATHE would be for it to get to get published on paperback and at least 150million views and 50million votes on Wattpad and possibly adapted as a MOVIE! Please help me fulfill this goal by voting and sharing with the rest of your friends on Wattpad, Netflix and other movie productions. Basically, spread your love for the story to everyone!

-Do you enjoy reading the story and have the dire desire for it to win an award like the Wattys, and so on? Please you have my permission to enter BREATHE into any competition. And also notify me so I could acknowledge your kind and grand gestures. Thank you.

*Playlist For the story*

¤Speak_Myron Butler

¤Arms_ Christina Perri

¤Sign of the times_ Harry Styles

¤Perfect_ Ed Sheeran

¤Save the last dance for me_ Michael Buble

¤You saved me_ R-Kelly

¤Bird set free_ Sia

¤Grace_ Michael W. Smith

¤Versace on the floor_ Bruno Mars

¤To be human_ Sia ft Labrinth.

¤Sweet creature_ Harry Styles

¤Stay_ Zedd ft Alessia Cara

¤Marry you_ Bruno Mars

*Social Media Platforms*

Please follow me on my following social media platforms :

Wattpad= Osaro_Oghadeva
•Twitter= IsiOsaro
•Facebook = Osaro Oghadeva
•Snapchat = osaro_oghadeva
•Instagram = osarooghadeva
•Flipagram = osarooghadeva
•Musical.Ly= osarooghadeva

*Motive for writing*

I have always been in love with novels and when I decided to write mine, I opted on making it different. I brought in the existence of God and how He transforms lives. This is something I will continually do in all the novels and books I will write in future. God is a permanent feature in my life and I want to showcase Him to the world.

I strive to make a positive impact in whatever I do and I believe you would not only enjoy this story, but you will get a mind blowing transformation.

Importantly, I feel that African writers aren't shown enough support. We're so quick to follow foreigners and support them but we leave our fellow Africans behind. I've been here for almost three years now and my fandom isn't close to foreigners who have joined last year or two years ago. You following them isn't bad at all but Charity begins at home. Therefore,  I WANT TO CHANGE THAT! So please if you're an African reading this, it will gladden my heart if you follow me @Osaro_Oghadeva
Or any other African writer you know and share our stories and give us support in whatever way you can. THANK YOU!

All things being said and done, Enjoy the story, BREATHE.