Episode 1 That day

Eren,Kyoto get down here right now and eat your dinner. Mom can you give us a few minutes kyoto asked. That's it I'm coming up mother says. As she runs up the stairs Mikasa try to clean up eren. As mother comes up the stairs she sees eren and starts yelling "what happened to you". I was walking home and I saw bullies messing with armin again so me we fought them off. Eren how many times have I told you don't fight unless you have to be the bigger man now let's go eat dinner. As they walk downstairs, they see Grisha Yeager walking our the house."hey dad were are you going Eren asked".
For a little walk I'll be back Grisha says. Well can you tell kyoto Mikasa and me what's in the basement. I will when I get back Grisha says as he close the door. Well let's go eat dinner Carla yeager says. When they are done eating eren Mikasa and kyoto goes out to meet Armin. Kyoto I'm telling you there is a giant lake full of salt water outside of the walls Armin says. Armin I believe you I want to see it to. Are you still talking about the giant lake again Eren says. Yea I can't wait to see it Armin says. As he finish talking a huge giant appers above the wall. What is that Kyoto says. Its a ti... tita...titan. the colossal Titan kicks a whole in the wall. Come on we have to go kyoto says as they he stands up and grab armin and Mikasa. Eren come on armin says. What about mom eren says we have to go get her. The four kids run and when they get there they see her under the house struggling to get out. Mom were coming Kyoto says as he runs up to get her.  They all pull her as hard as they can finally realizing a titan was walking up to them. I got you. The kids tien around yo see Hanns running to the titan but stops. What are you doing kill it Kyoto says. Hanns turn around grabs the kids are starts to run away. Put me down Dave my mom eren yells as the titan picks up Carla. No!!!! Kyoto yells as the titan bites Carla.
***********1 hour later*********
The kids are on a boat heading to rose. I SWEAR I KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM DAMN THINGS Eren yells. Kyoto are you ok Mikasa asks. THEY KILLED MY MOM I WILL MAKE THEM ALL PAY. Wake up Kyoto, wake up. Um did I fall asleep again kyoto asked Mikasa. Yes what did you dream of. Mother that day were's eren. The armored titan has him.
Kyoto stands up. We will get eren back