chapter 2

I woke up feeling dizzy and my eye sight was very blurry.  I rubbed my eyes and looked around I was in a small bedroom with a dresser off to the side with a mirror on it, a small window by the bed and a smaller dresser next to the bed with a lamp on it. I looked down at the foot of the bed and saw that my foot was chained to the foot of the bed.

I started yanking on the chain to get it off my foot until I heard the door open I looked up to see a boy around my age. All he did was stare at me it was kind of creepy, but I looked into his eyes and saw regret, sadness, and anger. He started walking towards me and I scooted closer to the wall.

"Please don't came near me, please don't hurt me."

I was so scared, but he looked confused as if he didn't want to scare or hurt me at all.

I won't hurt you I promise, I'll protect you."

"How do I know that you aren't lying to me."

"I guess we will have to find out.. anyway the name's Hikaru , what's yours?"

"um.. its Yui"

"Yui huh well that's a cool name anyway um are you hungry I mean you have been sleeping for almost two days now so."

"ummmm sure"

Hikaru smiled and nodded then walked out the door to find something for me to eat. I  was really confused, why was he being so nice to me. I sighed and brought my knees up to my chest and rested my head on my knees and started to cry. I was so scared I didn't know what was going to happen to me. I just wanted my dad, mom and my twin sister. (I'll explain the twin soon) I just wanted to go home.

____________________________________________________

hey guys sorry it was really short but um yeah. anyway's you guys will be seeing more soon I will be updating a lot more because I'm out of school now.... yay! summer break!!!!!.  So there will be more chapters and more stories to come.

until next time my lovely's ~Jin