Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

I wake up. Not to an alarm. Not to a loud Camryn in the shower. Not to Cam and Kyle fighting.

And not to Mason.

No I wake up to an ending nightmare.

Or at least I thought it was a nightmare.

I get out of bed and go to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

That's when I hear the sniffling.

I look on the couch and see about 6 tubs of ice cream and all the seasons of 'Gossip Girl'.

She's watching the episode in season 3 Blair and Chuck break up in.

"You gave up someone who loved you! Your so selfish!" Cam says, shoveling another giant spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

"Cam, hun. What are you doing?"

"Im sulking. What does it look like Im doing? My boyfriend is pissed at me because I didn't tell him one thing," she looks at me helplessly. "How do you deal with these pricks? It's a heart break waiting to happen."

"Cam, you know he loves you a ton! He'll get over it soon." My case was completely different though....

"It's not that though. I don't know if I can forgive him. He was pissed at me for something I coudn't controll! You know what if he does ask me for forgivness Im not gonna accept it I-" she was cut off by her phone ringing.

"Oh. One sec V."

She ran out of the room to answer the phone she hadn't even looked at yet.

I turned off Gossip Girls and turned on The Vampire Diaries.

Camryn ran in the room dressed in a floral dress with a light blue belt and her hair in a braid.

"How the hell did you do that so fast?!" She had been on the phone for 5 minutes and it looked like she had taken an hour to get ready.

"Kyle called and said he wanted to talk. I want to make him pay for yelling at me." She says and then jogs out the door.

I got up off the couch about an hour later after the episode Plan B was over. In this episode Stefan and Elena break up. As happy as I might have been for the episode I teared up alittle bit toward the end.

About an hour later Im sitting in the living room watching Insidious with Blane and Vanessa.

They're all smoochy lovey dovey and it just..... Disgusting.

Ok. Im lying. Not disgusting. Another word that starts with D.

Depressing.

*********************************************************

About an hour later, Cam came home with her hair messed up and her dress ruffled. Blaine and Vanessa had already gone up to their rooms or their room I guess. I already talked to them about Me and Mason just taking a break. I mean it's not like we broke up we just had a fight thats all..

"Did you make-out with Kyle?"

Camryn blushed like no other..I swear she went brighter than a tomato. "Well you see..He looked so cute and I-I just couldn't help myself.."

"You whore!" I yelled jokingly at her! I threw a pillow at her and it hit her in the face, just slightly messing up her already messed up hair.

She ignored the throw and blushed again.  "I told you I couldn't help myself!"