Chapter 15

Hey guys hope your liking the story so far? I really need some feedback, all ya gotta do is comment or vote. Thanks, enjoy(:

Chapter 15:

Ugh that boy is absolutely driving me nuts! I storm into the kitchen now pissed off. That idiot seriously needs to figure out what he wants. Im not gonna be some other play toy for him or any other guy for that matter. "Mason! Get your ass back here." "What now?" He asks walking back into the kitchen. Of course he walks in only wearing sweatpants. Look at those abs....No, Avery bad! Get back to yelling at him. "Are you freaking serious?" "What?"" You'vearel pissed off at me or shit I didn't do."

"Thats not the reason why." He says. "Oh really? Then whats the reason?" He looks at me in an intense way and says, "I can't tell you." I look at him, and I thought I was to the brink of pist off. No, where Im at now is the brink. "Well thats a shit answer! I didn't do anything! Please tell me what I did so I can fix it for you Mason." I say the last part with extreme sarcasim. He glares at me. "Not the time for sarcasim, Avery." He stops glaring and takes a deep breath. He begins to look at me in an intense way again and says, "the reason Im upset is that you seem like you didn't like the place that I took you. Im sorry I must have been wrong."

He's lying. I know he's lying and if you don't think Im gonna call him out on it your wrong. "Your lying. I can see right through you. Why are you upset?" I ask in a soft pleading voice. His eye's soften and he gives me a grin. A grin, not a smirk. He stops himself and goes back to frowning. "Will you go out on a date with me Avery?" Where the hell did that come from?! "What?" I ask dumbfounded. What the hell is wrong with this boy? "I said, will you go outwith me he said slower this time. I looked at him eyes wide. I was about to respond but Camryn came in the kitchen and glared at us both. "Just say yes already! I happen to be tired, so either reject his ass or say yes and go to bed!" She yells at me. I look at him. "I would love to." I answer and he smiles a genuine smile. Camryn is smiling sarcastically. "Great, I love a fairy tale ending. Go. To. Bed. NOW!" She yells at both of us and he grabs me and dumps me over his shoulder. I don't even try to complain. What good would it do me anyway? He dumps me in bed and then snuggles up beside me. Thank goodness I wore me jeans to the back-up meadow.

I smile and drift into unconciousness, but right before Im asleep I realize Kyle is in my bed. I shrug. Whatever. Then Im out cold.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Is the first thing I hear in the morning. I open my eyes and see Mason's eyes wide open looking at Kyle in Camryn's arms. Aw! She looks so comfy. Kyle is the only other one awake and shushes Mason. "Cam's sleeping." He whispers to Mason. Mason's eyes widen. "Do you think I give a shit?!" Mason whisper-yells. Kyle sighs. "Cam got tired, so I told her I would go over to your house and hang out with you, no big deal. But when she told me you were living here, I told her I would stay and wait for you. Then she lead me upstairs and she fell asleep wha'll I was waiting for you and so did I." "That better be all that happend to." I told Kyle, telling them both I was awake. Camryn groaned and said, "for the love of chinesse food. Can a woman not get some sleep around here?"

 She gets up and stalks into the bathroom to take a shower. Kyle chuckles and gets up and looks like he's about to leave the room but he must have rememberd something and turned to me and said "would you mind if I stayed here? My parents are out of town and won't be back for like a month. There rekindling their love in Hawaii." Kyle asks. I shrug. "Sure why not. The more the merrier, right?" Kyle smiles at me, but Masons eyes open wider. "Are you trying to get your sister pregnant?!" He asks me. I chuckle. "When would they have time for the baby making process? We all sleep in the same bed and Camryn isn't a slut." I tell him. He chuckles. "Neither is Virgin here. But all good thing must come to an end sometime right?" He asks me and I look at Kyle with my eyes wide. "Really? I would have never thought your V-card hadn't been swipped." I told him and his blush got hotter. He glared at Mason and was about to say something when Camryn came out of the bathroom. Of course she wasn't cranky anymore."Good morning Mason, Avery." She walks up to Kyle and kisses him on the check. "Morning," she says and smiles. He smiles back at her. His smile is so genuine that it almost brings a tear to my eye.

Mason rolls his eyes and say, "lovebirds. Get a room." Camryn turns and glares at him. "Were in one. Why don't you just leave?" I chuckle and get up to take a shower. I peel off my pjs and take a long and hot shower.

When I get out, I realize I have, like the idiot I am, forgoten my clothes. "Camryn?" I yell praying that she's home. "Camryn is down stairs, can I get you something?" Mason yells. "Crap." I mutter. "Can you leave for like 5 seconds?" I ask. "Sure." He says, sounding confussed. I hear the door slam and I run out. "AH!" I scream. He hadn't left he turned around. "What the hell are you doing in here? I thought I asked you to leave?" I yelled at him. He chuckled. "I never promised anything." He muttered loudly, so I could hear him. I rolled my eyes and ran to my closet. It was supposed to be nice today so I got my black and gray skirt, and my gray tight quarter length sleeve shirt, and a purple tank to wear under it.

I ran back to the bathroom and slammed the door. "Okay you can turn around!" I yelled to him. "I've been turned around the whole time!" He yelled back and I scream "WHAT?!" "Kidding!" He yells to me, laughing while he says it. I sigh. What am I gonna do with that boy? I get dressed and jogged down the stairs. Jog, not run. Im to uncordinated.

The smell of bacon welcomes me. "Mmmm, that smells amazing Ca-" I stop short when I see Kyle with Camryns pink cupcake apron on. I die laughing. Camryn is smirking in the corner. "And you thought you had Mason on a leash." She tells me grinning like an idiot. Kyle blushes and says, "she doesn't have me on a leash. There was just no other apron, so I settled." "Sure ya did, Kyle. Sure ya did." I tell him. His blush gets redder and Mason comes down stairs.

"Hey sexy. Your looking good." He says and smirks. I roll my eyes. Then Booger comes in and tugs on Mason's shirt. "How can I help you little man?" Mason asks getting on his knee to be eye level with him. "Since you and Avery are together does that make you my Daddy?" Mason blushes, and so do I. Kyle and Camryn are laughing. Of course they are.

Mason looks at me and then back to Booger. But before he can speak I do. "Me and Mason aren't together, Boogs. And even if we were, he is not your Daddy, Taylor Lautner is." I tell him. Mason looks at me. "Yet, for the first statement, and for the second one, Taylor Lautner! Over me?!" He asks. I shrug and tell him "a girl wants what a girl wants." He frowns and pouts. He looks over to Camryn, "am I cuter than Taylor Lautner?" She looks at him like he had just said something not possible to EVER be true. "Honey, Kyle isn't cuter than Taylor Lautner, and I think Kyle is cuter than you." She tells him. His pout deepens and I chuckle.

Kyle looks at her, wounded. "What? When were kissing are you imaging Im Taylor Lautner?" He asks. Camryn walks over to him and puts her arms around his neck. "Never." Then she kisses him. Me and Mason scrunch our noses in disgust. She pulls back. "Well mabey that time." She says and chuckles. He opens his mouth to say something but then closes it and throws her over his shoulder. She laughing so hard she can't complain. "Flip the bacon!" He yells over his shoulder. I chuckle. I hear a car turn on and drive away. She left me to drop the kids off by myself!

Mason comes up behind me and puts his arm around my shoulder. "So about what Booger asked me, do you want to make him a baby brother?" He wiggles his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and chuckle. 

The rest of the kids get to the kitchen and eat breakfast. After their done eating, I take them to school with Mason. When were dropping off Blaine and Cole, Mason rolls down the window. "Have fun at school! I hear what you were doing last night and bro, Ew!" He yells out the window and they both blush. I drive away, leaving them with that. I turn my head toward him, "I did the same thing to them the other day." He chuckles. "I guess were more alike than you thought." He says it sweetly. I turn to him and he's smiling a genuine smile. Im addicted to that smile.