Chapter 15🌈

(Y/n)'s pov

I'm so happy to be back home. Not that I didn't like tour. I loved it. It's just I missed sleeping in and smelling the fimilar scent of lavender mixed with Josh's cologne when I woke up.

~

Today it was raining. I felt like drawing a water color painting of the sky. But instead of drawing it in my dusty art room I decided to draw it in Josh's living by the window. It felt more like home. I felt safe and happy here.

I was just getting up to change my cup of water when Josh popped up beside me.

"Hey darling?" he put his chin on my shoulder.

"Yes Josh?" I turn my body to face him.

"My freind Debby called me and invited us to her birthday party" he said while playing with my hair.

"Oh, cool when is it?" I asked. I really like Debby. I've never met her and I know she's Josh's ex but she seems so nice. She's also very beautiful.

"It's on Friday, do you wanna go?" He asks looking up at my eyes. He's dark orbs still make me melt.

"Yes of course. And I have an idea for her present" I smile and give Josh a kiss on his cheek before stepping off the stool and walking to the sink.

"Oh yeah?" He smirks a little.

"Doesn't she love cats?" I ask rinsing out my cup.

"Very much" he nods his head leaning his arm on the sink next to me.

"Maybe we can give her one of those old fashioned cat clocks. Oh and a potted plant, like a cactus" I ramble.

"I think she'd like that" he smiles.

"wanna go buy it right now?" I ask turning my head towards him.

"Right now? Um sure I guess." He shrugs his shoulders. I smile and put on my grey vans.

×××

"Do you think this outfit is okay?" I ask Josh lifting my arms up and turning around in a circle. It was a yellow sweater with black skinny jeans ripped at the knees. 

"You look stunning" he kissed the top of my head.

"I'll put the presents in the back of the car while you finish getting ready" he grabs the blue and white bag that had 'Happy Birthday!' spelled on it.

I nod my head and grab my black combat boots. I lace them up and look in the mirror one more time. I curled my hair a bit, and put on some make up. Pleased with my apperence I went to join Josh in his car.

×××

Panic filled me as we parked in Debby's drive way. I tried shaking it off but it settled itself like a home. Josh was already out of the car grabbing Debby's presents.

I got out the car and reasured  myself everything will be fine. Josh smiles at me and intertwines his fingers with mine as we walked up to her door and rang the doorbell.

Quickly Debby opened it.

"Josh, (y/n)! You're here! Thank you for coming" She says giving Josh and I hugs.

"Yes of course! We wouldn't have missed it" I managed to say.

"Well welcome! Come in" She opened the door. I smile and step into the large house.

Music was playing in the background and laughter was mixed with it.

"I'll take these and you can follow me to my living room" She smiled grabbing the presents from Josh.

We followed her down the hallway to a large open room which I'm guessing is the living room and the kitchen was attached to it.

"Josh and (y/n) are here now!" Debby said to the group of people in the living room.

(Okay so idk who went to Debby's party so I'm using people I know who are friends with Josh or Debby)

A blond girl stood up and a guy with black/brown hair also stood up.

"Hey Josh!" The blond girl went up and gave Josh a hug.

"Hi kailey!" He hugged her back.

"Josh! Hey man" the guy said giving him a "guy hug" Where they grab eachothers hand and use the other arm to hug.

"Hi Mark! Nice to see you" he said.

"This is my girl friend (y/n)" Josh introduced me to him.

"Hi its nice to meet you" I smiled and put my hand out to shake his.

"It's nice to meet you too" he shook my hand and smiled. Josh sat down on the couch beside kailey so I sat next to Debby who was on the other couch.

"Hi (y/n)! it's nice to finally meet you" Debby smiled.

"Hey debby! It's nice to meet you too, you're even more beautiful in person" I smiled back.

"Thank you! Same to you, I love your outfit" She complimented.

"Thanks I was kinda worried I was under dressed" I laughed.

"No, its perfect. You'll have to text me where you get your clothes" She said while grabbing out her phone. I did the same and we switched phones to give eachothers number, Snapchats, Twitters ect.

"We should open my presents now!" She jumped up out of excitement.

×××

"Thank you cole! This is the cutest hat I've ever seen" Debby thanked him. Next was our present to her.

"From, Josh and (y/n)" She smiled and looked up at us. The first thing she picked up was the small cactus that had a flower on top.

"Awe this is so cute" She commented. Then she reached down to grab the small clock that took us forever to find.

"I love this so much thank you guys" She said with a smile. Josh and I smiled and nodded.

The rest of the night was fun. We ate cake and took pictures with each other that I posted on twitter. And I honestly had a great time.

×××

"Today was really fun" I said getting into Josh's bed with him.

"It seemed like you and Debby really liked each other" he said as I got underneath the comforter.

"Yes, she's super nice. It also seemed like you and kailey really like eachother too" I said while plugging my phone to my charger.

"She's a old friend of mine" he shrugged.

"Yeah okay." I said.

"I love youu" he said over exaggerating the 'you' and wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you too" I smiled.

"Goodnight!" He kissed me.

"Night" I smiled.

-------------------------------------

Hey guys! I Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know Debby's birthday was a while ago but I didn't have any other ideas. I really did try with this chapter and sorry if it's really bad. Anyway thanks for 20k+ reads I really appreciate it. Love you guys. I'll try to update as soon as I can. And happy pride month!!

*** also can you please check out my other book called disconsolate. It's a tyler joseph fanfic. Thanks :)

Stay Alive |-/