Chapter 10 🌇

-Josh's pov-

I look in the mirror again to make sure that I look alright. I'm wearing a red button up tshirt with some black dress pants.

I'm so nervous. what if I screw up while asking her out. I shake my head and stare in the mirror.

"Joshua Dun you can do this" I say in the mirror reassuring myself.

I walk out the door and knock on (y/n)'s.

She walks out wearing a (your fav color) lacey dress that went down to her knees.

"Wow, you look beautiful" I say.

"thanks you look great too" She smiles and blushes.

"Let's go" I smile. We walk over to my car and  I open the door for her. She smiles and climbes in while I shut the door.

The drive to the restaurant only took about 20 minutes. When we arrived (y/n) looked up in awe.

"Holy shit Josh this place is flipping awesome you didn't have to do this" She says as we walk into the large building.

"I want this night to be almost as amazing as you" I smile widely at her. She smiles back at me  

-Your pov-

"Here you guys are these are your menus and your waiter should be here shortly" The man says placing the large menus on the table.

Josh and I smile at him and give him a small thank you. Josh pulled out the chair for me and pushed me in.

'He's such a gentleman' I smile.

Then I opened the menu and looked at all the different type of foods. Then the prices. My eyes went wide.

"Josh! Look at these prices!" I whisper yell.

"Don't worry about it (y/n)"

"Are you sure? Cause I can pa-"

"(Y/n), really don't worry about it I have it covered" he says grabbing my hand across the table. I sigh and nod and look over the menu again.

I decided to have some [fav dinner] and Josh ordered some spaghetti. While we were waiting on the food we had small talk.

"How's your art doing?" Josh asks.

"They are doing great actually some people bought two of my paintings the other day" I smile.

"That's great!" Josh smiles back.

"How's the band?" I ask.

"The bands doing awesome were going back on tour really soon in a few weeks actually"

"I'm going to miss you guys" I pout a little.

"Don't worry I'll call, text, Skype you all the time" Josh says.

"Okay good cause I'll be a little lonely without you"

"(Y/n) I have a important question to ask y-" Josh starts but gets cut off when the waiter comes with two plates full of food and places them in front of us.

"Oh my gosh this looks soo gooood" I say my mouth watering a little.

"Then let's eat!" Josh says.

"You don't have to tell me twice" I say grabbing my silverware.

xxx

"Holy crap that tasted sick" I say pushing my plate away.

"Sooo sickk" Josh laughs.

The waiter comes back with the check and Josh starts to pay. After he was done I started to get up but Josh stopped me by grabbing my arm

"(Y/n) I really need to ask you something" he says slowly. I nod and sit back down.

Josh sighs and begins to start

"(Y/n) you are absolutely wonderful in everyway. You are beautiful, smart, kind and you make me so happy that I feel like exploding. You are the most important human to walk this earth to me. Ever since I met you I've felt amazing and I like you, I really, really like you and I want to know if you'll be willing to be my girlfriend?"

I look at him with wide eyes then I smile widely "Yes Josh I'll love to be your girlfriend"

His breaks out into a smile and walks over to be and gives me a huge bear hug.

"I'm so happy I can call you mine now" he whispers in my ear.

I giggle a little and reply "Me too"

-Time skip to Josh's pov-

I skip happily to (y/n)'s house to pick her up. Today were going to Tyler's and Jennas house to tell them the news about us. (Y/n) opens the door still beautiful as ever and gives me a smile.

"C'mon let's go!" She says.

"Okayyyy"

We walk over to my car and go to Tyler's which felt quick. We both knocked on the door and Jenna came to awenser it.

"(Y/n)! Josh! Come in!" Jenna says pulling us in and closing the door.

"Where's tyler?" I ask.

"He's in the living room right now" She says. We nod and walk over to the living room. And wait until Jenna sits down.

"Umm guys we have something to tell you.." (y/n) starts.

"We're now a couple!" I blurt out grabbing (y/n)'s hand and holding it up. Jenna screamed and gave us a hug tyler congratulated us and gave me a thumbs up.

"Told you she liked you back" Tyler whispered.

I rolled my eyes and look down at (y/n), who was still talking to Jenna.

"Hey, you guys wanna watch Netflix?" Tyler asks.

"Yeah sure sounds good" (y/n) agrees. We walk over to the couch Jenna sat next to tyler and I sit next to (y/n). Tyler puts on a movie that we all never watched before.

A little in the movie (y/n) lays her head on me I quietly put my arm around her and we intertwine our fingers together. I smile down at her and she smiles back up at me then we focus our attention back on the TV.

(THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!)